No announcement yet.

rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://mega.nz/#!KdJE0Y7S!j2LBimcpL...gX6lXUIFkSxlrY recovery twrp https://mega.nz/#!OVYW3SYQ!KAUiZd8RP...oMor7Uzq1jzzHM

Comment

Leelbox 7.1 esse backup.img ja esta com root

Comment

[QUOTE=mo123;n754195]
        Originally posted by raulmax3 View Post

You can't update it, so forget about it.
        Try Magsik root instead with a boot image with ramdisk inside then build new boot image without ramdisk inside and flash it.
        iam not Devolper i cant do this thanks for help

Comment

thank you but not working I tried a lot of time
          my TV box v88 black port
          Last edited by mokhtarragab; 12-14-2018, 09:07.

Comment

thank you but it not working I am try a lot of time

Comment

friend you install the version lellbox and restore with the backyp that I have here ... the root will already be working

Comment

I did exactly what you say but never worked to me
                please can you take another backup and uplode it again

Comment

friend lets me tell you, you get the rom of lellbox 7.1.2 that is on the first page installs it .. then you get install the twrp that I left on the link and click on restore and select the backup that I sent to you .. when conclude already with root

Comment

Muito Obrigado irm?o. Consegui fazer Root meu MXQ pro e voce foi o unico que passou as informa??es corretas. Segui passo a passo e pronto. Aparelho roteado e pronto pra ser utilizado por um Superuse. Muito obrigado.

Comment

obrigado por ter testado e ter sucesso...

Comment

friend lets me tell you, you get the rom of lellbox 7.1.2 that is on the first page installs it .. then you get install the twrp that I left on the link and click on restore and select the backup that I sent to you .. when conclude already with root
                        thank you friend but your backup never worked on my box i don't know the reason i cant see your backup in recovery if you please can you upload a firmware rooted of leelbox this is the solution of my problem thank you again .

Comment

did you install the leelbox rom 7.1.2? of the first page .. and only you install the twrp that I put there and you will restore partitions system, date, and boot

Comment

did you install the leelbox rom 7.1.2? of the first page .. and only you install the twrp that I put there and you will restore partitions system, date, and boot
                            Yes I did what you said exactly when I click restore button I can't see your backup . If I have my own backup I can see it in restore button . Thank you again my friend.

Comment

you put the backup that I created in the pendrive? inside the twrp it seals the device that is the backup that I created, it takes the paste TWRP and put inside the pendrive

Comment

you put the backup that I created in the pendrive? inside the twrp it seals the device that is the backup that I created, it takes the paste TWRP and put inside the pendrive
                                thank you it's working now
                                Last edited by mokhtarragab; 04-06-2019, 15:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X