rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

KingboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Kingbox K1, K1 plus, K2, but not for Kingbox K3!)

https://mega.nz/#!w2BXFbhQ!lpW2_C9W1...2M0FCzzNWf0o8I

LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Available to shell model is t95d MXQ PRO, MXQ MINI, Q2 pro, Q2 mini, Q1)

https://mega.nz/#!wrwyXYxD!0q0yVDFfT...FRiFYl_mUkVbTE

Who can help me make a mod for R Box rk3229(wifi 8723bs)?.Thank you very much.
    Last edited by q124250409; 04-11-2018, 11:41.

Thanks for this, Leelbox version confirmed working with both IR and WIFI on V88 RK3229 with 1GB and SV6051 chipset.

Where did you find these firmwares? Thanks

Comment

I try both firmwares with my v88 1/8G (spdif & AV ports orange) (firmwares with bootloader 2.31 working on it).
      Wifi working but remote not.
      pre-rooted but ask for update binaries on SuperSU and don't working (update and root)
      any solution ?

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
        I try both firmwares with my v88 1/8G (spdif & AV ports orange) (firmwares with bootloader 2.31 working on it).
        Wifi working but remote not.
        pre-rooted but ask for update binaries on SuperSU and don't working (update and root)
        any solution ?
        Ok thanks... it works 100% on the V88 I have but this one is black ports

I have not figured out how these damn rockchip roms control the remote configuration beyond just the layout, does not seem as simple as just moving a conf file around like with amlogic roms to fix compatibility.

Here are the remote keylayout (.kl) files for IR remotes from a working V88 rom, from system/usr/keylayout. not sure if swapping these will fix it...
        Attached Files

Comment

Tried upgrading with leelbox, said successful but now my mxq won't power up and there are no lights what so ever.
          can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch View Post
            Tried upgrading with leelbox, said successful but now my mxq won't power up and there are no lights what so ever.
            can anyone help?
            You will need to open the box then unbrick it by holding reset, shorting two pins on the eeprom chip, before inserting the USB cable into the OTG USB port. There are other posts in this forum on which pins to short, you can hold a pin or mini screwdriver or whatever to momentarily short the pins.

If do it right then Android Tool or Factory Tool should show a MASKROM device connected. You can flash from there.

Comment

cheers, will give it go

Comment

Did you get the remote to work on v88?

Comment

Works fine on my MXQ Pro 4K only one button is changed

Comment

Anyone know how to fix the remote control? This is a great rom , but the ir remote stop working. Click image for larger version

Name:	received_1951693278181973.jpeg
Views:	16221
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	705994Click image for larger version

Name:	received_1951693268181974.jpeg
Views:	16036
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	705993Click image for larger version

Name:	received_1951693281515306.jpeg
Views:	15536
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	705995

Comment

you can buy one remote with usb dongle, like this https://www.geekbuying.com/item/M10-...te-375180.html if there is no software solution

Comment

I have a V88 box and managed to flash the Leelbox successfully. The problem is my remote is not working anymore. Any solution?

Comment

Selam arkadaşlar. Bu rom MK809İV RK3229 RTL8703AS için uyumlu mu?

Comment

Hi anyone have a solution? or could you at least tell me how to start solving the, ir remote control bug?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post
                              Thanks for this, Leelbox version confirmed working with both IR and WIFI on V88 RK3229 with 1GB and SV6051 chipset.

Where did you find these firmwares? Thanks
                              Hi friend, What is the remote control of your TV box?

I saw that the kingbox k1 is practically identical to my box a95x of the photos above, I tried with the rom of the leelbox and it went without remote control, I'm going to test the one of k1.
                              Last edited by Evandrotfg; 02-08-2018, 02:01. Reason: I saw that the kingbox k1 is practically identical to my box a95x of the photos above, I tried with the rom of the leelbox and it went without remote control, I'm going to test the one of k1.

Comment

Working...
                              X