rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post
    Thanks for this, Leelbox version confirmed working with both IR and WIFI on V88 RK3229 with 1GB and SV6051 chipset.

Where did you find these firmwares? Thanks
    Hi friends. Is this ROM compatible with the MK809IV RK3229 RTL8703AS?

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
      I try both firmwares with my v88 1/8G (spdif & AV ports orange) (firmwares with bootloader 2.31 working on it).
      Wifi working but remote not.
      pre-rooted but ask for update binaries on SuperSU and don't working (update and root)
      any solution ?
      hi i use this rom in mxq pro 4k rk3229 and it works but it does not have root

https://mega.nz/#!jYojUATK!8u7QdtWI-...93GQzAHP7zuUvE

rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_SSV6051p_ v88

then root it with this tutorial ( Excuse my english but I speak spanish)

https://vntvbox.com/huong-dan-root-c...-dung-rockchip

( Excuse my english but I speak spanish)

Comment

hello please someone knows how to activate accessibility options in android 6.0 marshmallow in a tv box with rk3229 and SV6051P wifiChip.

I want to use the buttons remaper application to remap buttons on my remote control but in the accessibility services option it says "there are no accessibility services".

in another rom of android 5 if they appear but in the 6 no longer probe with several rom of android 6 and do not have the option

Comment

Try this app:

Comment

hello will this firmware work on T96N (rokchip rk3229) ?

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
              thanks, the application worked well

Comment

Originally posted by Sameer43 View Post
                hello will this firmware work on T96N (rokchip rk3229) ?

should it work, what wifi chip do you have? sv6051p?

Comment

Hello
                  Did someone perform this procedure on this firmware? try it but the leanback launcher stops everything else works fine

http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...ox-pro-h96-pro

Comment

Originally posted by LITO89 View Post

should it work, what wifi chip do you have? sv6051p?
                    where can i find that? i can see the build number : rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L

Comment

Originally posted by Sameer43 View Post

where can i find that? i can see the build number : rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L
                      Carefully open your TV box and check if the Wi-Fi chip has written sv6051p take a picture of your badge, it can also be used later, also install the AIDA application so that it gives you information about your device

Comment

good firmware. Is the way to support rt8189fs chip?

Comment

Carefully open your TV box and check if the Wi-Fi chip has written sv6051p take a picture of your badge, it can also be used later, also install the AIDA application so that it gives you information about your device
                          hello, yes it is sv6051p. please send me the firmware and guide how to upload it thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

hello Lito89, i hav downloaded the firmware. please can you tell me how to upload it in the box with pc please. thanks

Comment

hi i use this rom in mxq pro 4k rk3229 and it works but it does not have root

https://mega.nz/#!jYojUATK!8u7QdtWI-...93GQzAHP7zuUvE

rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_SSV6051p_ v88

then root it with this tutorial ( Excuse my english but I speak spanish)

https://vntvbox.com/huong-dan-root-c...-dung-rockchip

( Excuse my english but I speak spanish)
                              Hi,

This root does not work. I have tried a variety of ways to flash root.zip and SuperSu and they do not work even through TWRP. Have you actually rooted this Nougat image on this box?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post

Hi,

This root does not work. I have tried a variety of ways to flash root.zip and SuperSu and they do not work even through TWRP. Have you actually rooted this Nougat image on this box?

if some time ago I did it for TWRP ... But I did not like the ROM because the processes stopped sometimes ... and I decided to change to ROM:

LeelboxRK-8703 -7.1nv3 -Kodi-1225: (Available for the shell model is t95d MXQ PRO, MXQ MINI, Q2 pro, Q2 mini, Q1)

because this is more stable

for my smartbox MXQ PRO 4K RK 3229 (AV ORANGE)

I also found this video maybe you already visualized it

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Working...
                                X