rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by q124250409 View Post
    KingboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Kingbox K1, K1 plus, K2, but not for Kingbox K3!)

https://mega.nz/#!w2BXFbhQ!lpW2_C9W1...2M0FCzzNWf0o8I

LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Available to shell model is t95d MXQ PRO, MXQ MINI, Q2 pro, Q2 mini, Q1)

https://mega.nz/#!wrwyXYxD!0q0yVDFfT...FRiFYl_mUkVbTE

Who can help me make a mod for R Box rk3229(wifi 8723bs)?.Thank you very much.

Hey, do you have a 6.1 version of the KingboxRK-8703[/B]-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225? It works on my device but I miss the rkremote and cetusplay doesn't work that well.

Comment

This rom is working great on a leelbox q1. Is there any way to change the wallpaper? Everytime I try to change it in another launcher I get an error. Also where is the remote.conf file for the remote located? I don’t see it in the system/etc folder.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rccm1112 View Post
        This rom is working great on a leelbox q1. Is there any way to change the wallpaper? Everytime I try to change it in another launcher I get an error. Also where is the remote.conf file for the remote located? I don’t see it in the system/etc folder.

Thanks in advance.
        You can't change the wallpaper, the manufacturer blocked it some way.
        Rockchip devices use remote layouts in the resource.img(dts file), not like Amlogic that put files in /system/etc.

Comment

Using this on Mxq Pro 4k Rk322x, used it on 2gb Ram 16gb storage model seems ok so far - Think it should work for you - I just got the link of sum Russian site - Only thing I noticed the led light has reversed, blue light is power off and red light is power on...

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Updated Firmware (Different from above) I used for Rk329Q Mxq Pro 4k - For some reason it doesnt install using the other rockchip flashing software (for me) - I had to use Factory Tool v1.6 -
            Otherwise it hangs on "android" logo screen....Tested & Workin on Rk329Q V-3.2 -Mxq Pro 4k : Android 7.1.2

Firmware (img File)
            http://www.mediafire.com/file/q2ev24...9_USB.img/file

USE FACTORY TOOL INSTEAD OF OTHER SOFTWARE FOR SUCCESSFUL FLASH :
            Factory Tool v1.6
            http://www.mediafire.com/file/9irk7u..._v1.6.zip/file
            Last edited by Gradez1974; 02-25-2019, 20:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradez1974 View Post
              Using this on Mxq Pro 4k Rk322x, used it on 2gb Ram 16gb storage model seems ok so far - Think it should work for you - I just got the link of sum Russian site - Only thing I noticed the led light has reversed, blue light is power off and red light is power on...

https://mega.nz/#!HqQWiYRK!ewqppzjHB...nerWYXZdEhzFM8

Hi. I downloaded the LeelboxRK-8703 firmware from the first page. It's working fine but my device now it's only showing 1gb ram and 8gb internal storage. I'm downloading this file right now and i will flash my tv box with this one. Is this the better option or should i use the second file you posted? My tv box is a mxq 4k, rk3299, r329q v3.0, 16gb internal storage, 2gb ram. Thanks.

Comment

entao nao vai adiantar porque esta rom e para 1gb e 8gb

Comment

Originally posted by raulmax3 View Post
                  entao nao vai adiantar porque esta rom e para 1gb e 8gb

Sabe dizer aonde eu consigo para o de 2gb e 16gb?

Comment

nao amigo mais eu acho que a do v88 ii mars funciona

Comment

Vou tentar com essa. Valeu!

Comment

Hi,
                        I bought mxqpro 4k r3229 box with 2G/16GB. It came with android 7.1 nougat was very slow. Replaced the firmware with KingboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225:
                        It is working very nice. But the problem is youtube videos max resolution 720p and the RAM is showing 1 GB in settings. Also tried android 6 kingbox firmware on this box, but the network was not working. Please help to solve this youtube and ram issue or solve the issue of network on android 6 kingbox firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradez1974 View Post
                          Updated Firmware (Different from above) I used for Rk329Q Mxq Pro 4k - For some reason it doesnt install using the other rockchip flashing software (for me) - I had to use Factory Tool v1.6 -
                          Otherwise it hangs on "android" logo screen....Tested & Workin on Rk329Q V-3.2 -Mxq Pro 4k : Android 7.1.2

Firmware (img File)
                          http://www.mediafire.com/file/q2ev24...9_USB.img/file

USE FACTORY TOOL INSTEAD OF OTHER SOFTWARE FOR SUCCESSFUL FLASH :
                          Factory Tool v1.6
                          http://www.mediafire.com/file/9irk7u..._v1.6.zip/file
                          Hi,
                          My box version is R329Q_V3.1. Is it suitable ?
                          YouTube will show 1080p option ?
                          Ram is 2G/16GB

Thank you

Comment

Nao funcionou, o aparelho fica travado na tela do Android. Tem outra sugestao?

Comment

Originally posted by bibin View Post

Hi,
                              My box version is R329Q_V3.1. Is it suitable ?
                              YouTube will show 1080p option ?
                              Ram is 2G/16GB

Thank you
                              I recently upgraded my box, I have traded my rk322q mxq pro 4k. in for something else....I have tried it on 2 devices and it worked for me....I think the spec was similar to urs, I also had it working on 1g ram 8gb hd, it worked on both.....You can try but i can not guarantee....It worked for me....

Comment

Ok thank you. The firmware you uploaded is not loading on tools. I tried on android tools and factory tools.It is showing error.

Can you play youtube videos in 1080p with kingbox 7.1.2 ?
                                Everything is working perfect except youtube 1080p
                                maxiimum resolution is showing 720p.

Comment

Working...
                                X