Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX4VR-V01 - Maskmode - Download boot Fail

Hi Members,

i got a Scishion V88 box, but it does not work and the seller does not respond anymore.

According to the printing on the board it is a MX4VR-V01.

It does not boot anymore, there is nothing being displayed over the HDMI port even when booting while reset is depressed. LED is dim red.

The only thing I managed so far is to get it to connect via USB while the NAND pins 7&8 are shorted.

RKtool recognises the device in MASKROM mode (blue icon) but restore fails with "Download boot fail", also ANnroidtool recognizes it in MASKROM mode, but erasing the flash results in "Download boot Fail).

Have tried two different FWs so far ( First: V88_AndroidTV_6_MX4VR Second: rk322X_6.0_box_MX4N_SSV6051p_SpecTek_flash-update_20171011) with the very same result, it always aborts with "Download boot fail"

Any advice?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Yeeehaaaaa

Karelkopp's link to the FW revived the device !

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Manna,
      I have the MX4VR-V01 too. Could you say me, which Pins you shorted to come to MASKROM?
      Is ist really Pin 7&8? Pin 1 is right above and Pin 24 left above (see on the Photo).
      On another Boards V03 or V20 I have shorted Pin 29&30...

Could you mark it on the Photo?

Thanks!
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bidi View Post
        Hello Manna,
        I have the MX4VR-V01 too. Could you say me, which Pins you shorted to come to MASKROM?
        Is ist really Pin 7&8? Pin 1 is right above and Pin 24 left above (see on the Photo).
        On another Boards V03 or V20 I have shorted Pin 29&30...

Could you mark it on the Photo?

Thanks!

Hello It was Pin 7&8 if I remember correctly, but you mixed up the numbering in your photo, the real "pin 1" is 48 in your photo'. So according to your numbering it would be pin 41&42.

Comment

I have a Mxq-4k version mx4vr-v01, 7mg22 / nw 814 processor .... It was locked on the screen of Android ... (Android with 7.1) ... I tried to install a new image and it was okay ... got the message green and no error (Rockchip Bath). When it restarted, it turned red and did nothing else ... Can you help me? The pin is 7 and 8? Can you give me a link to some image that works?
          Last edited by Aldrin; 08-02-2018, 15:26.

Comment

I use androidtool 2.35 and connect to power adaptor, when "found one loader device" I upgrade 7.1.2 android

Comment

Originally posted by Aldrin View Post
              I have a Mxq-4k version mx4vr-v01, 7mg22 / nw 814 processor .... It was locked on the screen of Android ... (Android with 7.1) ... I tried to install a new image and it was okay ... got the message green and no error (Rockchip Bath). When it restarted, it turned red and did nothing else ... Can you help me? The pin is 7 and 8? Can you give me a link to some image that works?
              send the image of the board

Comment

Can you please tell me how you solved download boot failed issue?

Comment

Working...
                X