No announcement yet.

MXQ-4k_Android_7.1.1_RK3229_SV6051P_7NG22_NW814_XT-MX4VB-V02_CHIPTRIP_BRICKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ-4k_Android_7.1.1_RK3229_SV6051P_7NG22_NW814_XT-MX4VB-V02_CHIPTRIP_BRICKED

Hi, everyone.

My TVBOX is how described at topic title. I just tried change the Android for version 5.1.1 for install the linux. I used RKBatch Tool for apply the new firmware and appear the message "Upgrade Done Success (0) Fail (1)". Now, my tvbox is bricked and dont finds the appropriate firmware for that. In the USB_Burning_Tool, the firmwares which I downloaded appearing the message "Parse burning image fail". I downloaded ten firmwares differents.
    The CPU just connected to the tvbox with short pin at the nand (MODEL 7NG22_NW814).

Someone, help me?

Thanks

Originally posted by geyson_santana View Post
    Hi, everyone.

My TVBOX is how described at topic title. I just tried change the Android for version 5.1.1 for install the linux. I used RKBatch Tool for apply the new firmware and appear the message "Upgrade Done Success (0) Fail (1)". Now, my tvbox is bricked and dont finds the appropriate firmware for that. In the USB_Burning_Tool, the firmwares which I downloaded appearing the message "Parse burning image fail". I downloaded ten firmwares differents.
    The CPU just connected to the tvbox with short pin at the nand (MODEL 7NG22_NW814).

Someone, help me?

Thanks
    Hi ,

Linux for RK3229 ??? , never heard about that , you must "shortPins" and

flash back latest Stockrom .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X