Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Store stuck on "Install Pending..."

Hi.
    I made (or tried to) a custom Android TV firmware for my MXQ-4K based on the Ugoos 1.2.0 firmware (which is a 6.0.1 Android). Installed everything and it run very good (some things as the Chromecast built-in and Live Channels didn't work, but I don't need it too much). My Google Play Store only install or update apps if it's version 6.8.24 or bellow (which I found yesterday that is the version who target SDK 23) and my Play Store keeps updating itself to the last version and with it comes the "Install Pending..." whenever I try to install any app. I installed Aptoide TV but it doesn't have the Google Apps to update. What can I do?

Originally posted by kurocygnus View Post
    Hi.
    I made (or tried to) a custom Android TV firmware for my MXQ-4K based on the Ugoos 1.2.0 firmware (which is a 6.0.1 Android). Installed everything and it run very good (some things as the Chromecast built-in and Live Channels didn't work, but I don't need it too much). My Google Play Store only install or update apps if it's version 6.8.24 or bellow (which I found yesterday that is the version who target SDK 23) and my Play Store keeps updating itself to the last version and with it comes the "Install Pending..." whenever I try to install any app. I installed Aptoide TV but it doesn't have the Google Apps to update. What can I do?
    Hi ,

did you clean all the Google Apps before / cache / data / or try to wipe

cache and dalvik from all Apps , reboot & try again .

Maybe it helps , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you clean all the Google Apps before / cache / data / or try to wipe

cache and dalvik from all Apps , reboot & try again .

Maybe it helps , good luck / gefattern
      Tried everything. I found out that it was the firmware's fault. I'm trying now with a 7.1 firmware, but now I get a Leanback Launcher stopped working error.

Comment

Tried everything. I found out that it was the firmware's fault. I'm trying now with a 7.1 firmware, but now I get a Leanback Launcher stopped working error.
        Hi ,

the new 7.1.2 Roms are still full of Problems , Launcher install is difficult & your Launcher is a special TV Rom Launcher ,

search for "leanback launcher" on big G , the first Link is a XDA Link with , i hope , useful Information for you .

Hope you get your Rom working , good luck

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

the new 7.1.2 Roms are still full of Problems , Launcher install is difficult & your Launcher is a special TV Rom Launcher ,

search for "leanback launcher" on big G , the first Link is a XDA Link with , i hope , useful Information for you .

Hope you get your Rom working , good luck

greetings / gefattern
          Thanks, going to try this launcher!
          Do you know if there's any 7.0 roms to the RK3229? Tried some search yesterday but only found 7.1.2 roms.

Comment

Thanks, going to try this launcher!
            Do you know if there's any 7.0 roms to the RK3229? Tried some search yesterday but only found 7.1.2 roms.
            Hi ,

i dont think so , i believe Rockchip started with 7.1.2 , but not sure , but at the Moment there are so

many RK3229 Boxes & Roms , if you know what Wifichip you have there is maybe a chance to find

a well working Rom .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X