MXQ-4k RK3229 signature verification failed with SD update zip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ-4k RK3229 signature verification failed with SD update zip

I'm new so forgive me if some terms are not correct. awesome forum you have here.

I'm trying to update my rom with sd update zip so I can put latest kodi on it. please refer to the pictures for hardware info.
    when I try to access the recovery screen I get a no command error. To correct this I had to use a usb keyboard along with the remote. press power on remote(hold) and then volume up on the keyboard. that gave me access to the recovery page. next I installed the SD card and preceded to run the update, but got an error about it not being signed properly. How do I get a signed update zip?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Originally posted by XsNrg View Post
    I'm new so forgive me if some terms are not correct. awesome forum you have here.

I'm trying to update my rom with sd update zip so I can put latest kodi on it. please refer to the pictures for hardware info.
    when I try to access the recovery screen I get a no command error. To correct this I had to use a usb keyboard along with the remote. press power on remote(hold) and then volume up on the keyboard. that gave me access to the recovery page. next I installed the SD card and preceded to run the update, but got an error about it not being signed properly. How do I get a signed update zip?
    You can only flash the stock firmware with AndroidTool on a PC.
    There is no update.zip for this device.

Comment

Thanks mo123.... ill try the androidtool method. can you recommend a firmware to flash my rom with?

Comment

Is it feasible to install android on nintendo switch? What I'm trying to say is:Is it possible to install the firmware from Shield K1 tablet(the device who almost resembles Nintendo Switch) on Nintendo switch ?
        see: https://luckypatcher.pro/

Last edited by matador86; 06-16-2018, 19:34.

Comment

How can i even flash that cwn if my stock recovery always says verification failed???https://aptoideios.org/
          Last edited by NormanJHicks; 02-18-2019, 05:19.

Comment

Originally posted by NormanJHicks View Post
            How can i even flash that cwn if my stock recovery always says verification failed???
            Hi ,

what is the Problem ??? you can not flash a new CWM with your old CWM/Recovery , or what ???

this must be done with AndroidTool on Pc , you need the right Recovery , it must be a .img File ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X