Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scishon V88 Mini Google Play Service problem with reboot

Hi guys,

I have a V88 Mini Box which run really really stable with the Android 6 update and FMTC. Unfortunately since a few days the device hangs with diffrent errors. Some apps were killed and when something with "Androdid.xxx.acore" or "Google Play Service" get killed the device reboots and hangs at the ANDORID-BOOT-LOGO. When I unplug and plug the power supply agin it starts into Android 6, but even if you do nothing after a few minutes you get the error messages about closing programs. When google playstore closes the device reboots suddenly.

- I tried already to delete some apps and now I have about 1,5 GB free space again, but it didn't really help. It helped to unplug Ethernet, Wifi and erase some apps for around 12h. Then suddenly after a youtube-app-update the device run for anthoer 10 minutes and then stopped again with an information about some stopped process and rebooted.

There is about 1,5 GB free space on the device now.

1. Are there any advices or is suddenly the device flash easily damaged however?
    2. Had anyone else the same issues and does the device also die fast even when it's just turned on in the background without doing anything? I have installed already some tricky apps and won't reset it to default if there are any other ideas.
    3.Does anyone also have a new Firmware for this device?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Working...
X