Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

schision v88 plus 4k cant flash zip files.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schision v88 plus 4k cant flash zip files.

so i have been able to upgrade using .img files with the software everyone is using. but i need to flash a zip file (for magisk) but i have tried putting the .zip on usb and sd card. aswell as tried going in the recovery and choosing adb sideload. but when im on my pc it says no devices. so i cant use that. i need magisk to hide my root so i can use an app to watch some special series. since i cant do this on my pc. any help is greatly apprechiated.

Originally posted by xledruidx View Post
    so i have been able to upgrade using .img files with the software everyone is using. but i need to flash a zip file (for magisk) but i have tried putting the .zip on usb and sd card. aswell as tried going in the recovery and choosing adb sideload. but when im on my pc it says no devices. so i cant use that. i need magisk to hide my root so i can use an app to watch some special series. since i cant do this on my pc. any help is greatly apprechiated.
    Magisk doesn't work on RK3229.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Magisk doesn't work on RK3229.
      well that's been a waste of my time hehe. could you give me a download to the newest rom? also is there a way to hide root from an app on the rk3229? i tried to remove root using supersu uninstall and now i have forgotten where i downloaded my .img. also even tho i removed supersu using remove root the app still says it wont work.

Comment

Working...
      X