Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys need help with my box - MXq-4K RK3229.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys need help with my box - MXq-4K RK3229.

Hello everyone, I have Mkk-4K RK3229, the board differs from all that I saw on the Internet, and I do not know where she has the Test point, I'm applying two photos of my motherboard, on the reverse side two rows of contacts, with the closure of 5+6 \ 6+7 and so on, nothing happens!
    The prefix has become a brick after an unsuccessful firmware, now the blue lamp is burning but dim, and the computer does not see the box!

Sorry for English, I used Google translator)))

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sobr24 View Post
      Hello everyone, I have Mkk-4K RK3229, the board differs from all that I saw on the Internet, and I do not know where she has the Test point, I'm applying two photos of my motherboard, on the reverse side two rows of contacts, with the closure of 5+6 \ 6+7 and so on, nothing happens!
      The prefix has become a brick after an unsuccessful firmware, now the blue lamp is burning but dim, and the computer does not see the box!

Sorry for English, I used Google translator)))
      If my box is bricked and don't know which pins can unbrick it, I usually poke everywhere on the two rows really fast, sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to hit the right pins but sometimes it only takes 20-30 seconds. It won't break your box, so you can try poking it randomly until your pc recognizes your tv box; make sure your box is connected to your pc usb to usb.
      Last edited by MickeyMouse; 09-17-2018, 22:18.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMouse View Post

If my box is bricked and don't know which pins can unbrick it, I usually poke everywhere on the two rows really fast, sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to hit the right pins but sometimes it only takes 20-30 seconds. It won't break your box, so you can try poking it randomly until your pc recognizes your tv box; make sure your box is connected to your pc usb to usb.
        This is a bad idea to just ground random pins, please dont be telling people to do this.

Now see your second picture, the chip thats sideways.See those pads all down the sides you ground number 29 and 30 i put up a pic for reference.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X