X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfawise a8 red light problem

Hello people!!

I am new here and i need help!!
    Folowing the last thread from this box i´ve been doing all you guys said to resolve my alfawise a8 problem(forcing kodi instalion and it crashed right away, tried firmware update and now only shows red light).
    Because i am a chinese xit lover assole i have been trying everything to resolve and here is what i have done:

1. tried with diferent two lap tops(one with xp and other with windows 10).
    2. the firmware restore always stoped in download idb failed, so i had to do the 5 and 6 pin contact.
    3. doing the pin contact the firmware go´s further and it finaly stoped giving error saying loader failed
    4. i am using this mxq img that you have been put in this thread.

Could the problem be from this img?(i´ve tired other to rk3229 and they do not even load), since there are diferent versions of alfawise a8, with diferente cod numbers in the box. Gearbest didn´t provide and firmware to mine, just sent me another one! I have been using android boxes for many years and this box is from far, the worst i ever tried, since it gived problems right away!
    Can i recover this garbage any way?

Other think that i have done, since i love soldering and do some eletronic stuff, was to make a usb cable my self, pin1 in pin1, pin2 in pin2, etc, and i did test the cable, was fine! Could the cable be the problem? can you guys help or should i trow this shit away right now!???

thank you !!!

Hello bro, i have the same problem, do you found the solution for this?
    If you have it I would be grateful that you share it.

Comment

Working...
    X