I need help with my bricked MXQ-4K RK3229 [How to enter maskrom mode]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with my bricked MXQ-4K RK3229 [How to enter maskrom mode]

Hello, so it happens that I flashed a wrong rom to my device because I'm a newbie at flashing roms into tv boxes, and I messed it real bad. Before flashing the wrong rom, the device was able to get into recovery mode when connected to the TV. Now it doesn't give any image at all when connected, and both Batch Tool and AndroidTool do not detect it. All it does when I connect the usb-usb cable to the back port of the device is turning on the blue led in front, nothing else. So I've read a ton of posts and found out about the maskrom mode that would allow me to flash and unbrick it. The problem is that I can't find the right pins to short in orden for the pc to detect it... In all the posts I've read the only box that is similar to mine is this one. Here are some photos of my box, please help me solve this problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (1).jpg
Views:	1721
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	747534Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (2).jpg
Views:	1886
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	747535Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (3).jpg
Views:	1808
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	747537Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (4).jpg
Views:	1656
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	747539Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (5).jpg
Views:	2041
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	747541Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (6).jpg
Views:	1660
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	747543Click image for larger version

Name:	01 (7).jpg
Views:	1698
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	747545

The NAND chip model is hynix "H27UCG8T2ETR-BC" I need you to tell me what pair of pins should I touch in orden to get in maskrom mode
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Luis muñoz View Post
    Hello, so it happens that I flashed a wrong rom to my device because I'm a newbie at flashing roms into tv boxes, and I messed it real bad. Before flashing the wrong rom, the device was able to get into recovery mode when connected to the TV. Now it doesn't give any image at all when connected, and both Batch Tool and AndroidTool do not detect it. All it does when I connect the usb-usb cable to the back port of the device is turning on the blue led in front, nothing else. So I've read a ton of posts and found out about the maskrom mode that would allow me to flash and unbrick it. The problem is that I can't find the right pins to short in orden for the pc to detect it... In all the posts I've read the only box that is similar to mine is this one. Here are some photos of my box, please help me solve this problem

Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (1).jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	747534Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (2).jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	747535Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (3).jpg Views:	2 Size:	109.1 KB ID:	747537Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (4).jpg Views:	2 Size:	118.4 KB ID:	747539Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (5).jpg Views:	2 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	747541Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (6).jpg Views:	2 Size:	112.6 KB ID:	747543Click image for larger version  Name:	01 (7).jpg Views:	2 Size:	127.4 KB ID:	747545

The NAND chip model is hynix "H27UCG8T2ETR-BC" I need you to tell me what pair of pins should I touch in orden to get in maskrom mode
    Hi ,

you already know the Nand , Picture (5) , below Sticker 17 , first you can not brick anything if you try ,

but begin to tell on the right down Corner , of course correct turned , that u can read the Letters , use

Pin 6/7 or 7/8 , most u can see a small triangle in the Corner , if you need more Info how to ask ,

or look for :

"Ugoos reflashing in MASKROM mode for Rockchip" and you will find a Guide how to , if something

unclear ask , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
    X