Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone help me, firmware backup with apps installed. !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone help me, firmware backup with apps installed. !!!

I would like to make a backup of a tv box with applications installed and configured to install in another tv box, I do not want to use TWRP I want to extract the firmware from a box with the applications for a single img file or several, I used the rkdumper plus it does not extract along with the apps how can i do this? Can someone help me? Thank you. !!!

FIRMWARE_VER:7.0.0
    MACHINE_MODEL: Kingbox
    MANUFACTURER:RK30SDK
    MACHINE: 3228

(Sorry about my English)

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	2 Size:	32.7 KB ID:	748631

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	9.1 KB ID:	748632

Attached Files
    Last edited by deivisonpsy; 10-17-2018, 18:26. Reason: Edit,

Originally posted by deivisonpsy View Post
    I would like to make a backup of a tv box with applications installed and configured to install in another tv box, I do not want to use TWRP I want to extract the firmware from a box with the applications for a single img file or several, I used the rkdumper plus it does not extract along with the apps how can i do this? Can someone help me? Thank you. !!!

FIRMWARE_VER:7.0.0
    MACHINE_MODEL: Kingbox
    MANUFACTURER:RK30SDK
    MACHINE: 3228

(Sorry about my English)

Click image for larger version Name:	1.png Views:	2 Size:	32.7 KB ID:	748631

Click image for larger version Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	9.1 KB ID:	748632

Hi ,

u can use AndroidTool too , but use latest Version , as possible , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

u can use AndroidTool too , but use latest Version , as possible , good luck / gefattern

I'll try this, but is it possible to do this backup?
      Last edited by deivisonpsy; 10-18-2018, 12:59.

Comment

Working...
      X