Help with the Android Bootloop on Schishion V88 Plus 4k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with the Android Bootloop on Schishion V88 Plus 4k

I just got this V88 Plus 4k, and after just a day, got bricked while trying to instal an app. I tried flashing it with different ROMs, it didn't work, until the seller sent me a particular ROM.
    The flashing went well, but the device will just get stuck at the android Booloder Bootloop.
    No other ROMs would flash, except the very one the seller sent.
    Please guys, I need your help to get this device working back.
    Thanks in advance
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Originally posted by wilfem View Post
    I just got this V88 Plus 4k, and after just a day, got bricked while trying to instal an app. I tried flashing it with different ROMs, it didn't work, until the seller sent me a particular ROM.
    The flashing went well, but the device will just get stuck at the android Booloder Bootloop.
    No other ROMs would flash, except the very one the seller sent.
    Please guys, I need your help to get this device working back.
    Thanks in advance
    You can't flash Android 8 with AndroidTool v2.35.
    You need to use a newer one like AndroidTool v2.51 or FactoryTool v1.63

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

But the flashing do go through.
      Well, let me give it a trial with V2.51.
      I'll give you a feedback shortly

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I can't seem to find it online. Please help me with a download link to either of the V2.51 or the Factory tool V1.63 you mentioned.
        Thanks a lot

Comment

Downloaded it, but it is Chinese. I hope I'd be able to use it though

Comment

This is what I keep getting with this latest one you gave
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Try with the other tool.
            If it also doesn't work, then the firmware file might not be the correct one for your device.
            Even if the name is the same, your device could have different hardware inside, so it's difficult to tell.
            Schishion devices usually have very bad emmc storage chips and some of their firmwares only work with certain devices even if it has the same name.
            Problems like this also happen when you flash a newer OS while the installed OS was a previous version eg. Oreo, Nougat, then you must first do 'EraseFlash' then Upgrade.
            In FactoryTool, you only do 'Restore' at the top to flash.

Finally!! IT WENT THROUGH,
          But it is currently rebooting severally on this big android screen, and the BLUE light is on this time around.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

It finally came up with the Language selection option. But as I was just about to make selection of my preferred language, it went off and started the the big android rebooting process again.
            I'm still connected with the USB on the laptop though.

Comment

This is what I keep getting with this latest one you gave
              Hi ,

as possible use FactoryTool , the Button with the Globe , is the Language Button , use restore ,

but in one of your Pictures your Tool shows ADB Mode while you flashed it , it must be Loader

or MaskRomMode , not sure if it works correct with ADB ,

how long did you wait while "Bootloop" , what Wifichip is used ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

FINALLY! FINALLY!! FINALLY!!!
                My V88 Plus 4k is up and running now, courtesy of experienced, great and charming minds like you guys. I'm really short of words to describe how happy I am with the assistance you rendered.
                I'm proud of you guys. God bless you!
                mo123 gefattern I'm really grateful to you guys for swiftly coming to my rescue. Kudos to you guys.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

While the Tv box is working quite well now, the only thing i've observed so far is the Audio, it is not as loud as it were before. I'm having to increase the volume of both the box and the Tv itself to the maximum before I could hear well.
                  What could be wrong?

Comment

While the Tv box is working quite well now, the only thing i've observed so far is the Audio, it is not as loud as it were before. I'm having to increase the volume of both the box and the Tv itself to the maximum before I could hear well.
                    What could be wrong?
                    Maybe something with the Android 8 OS that is based on old code?
                    Only the manufacturer can change something for the volume, not sure there is anything you can do.

Comment

The audio problem was definitely from the media files I played and also the live stream I also played too. I'm watching different streams now and the audio is quite good. I later had to reduce volume controls from both tv & the box.
                      ​​​​​​Thanks guys!

Comment

The audio problem was definitely from the media files I played and also the live stream I also played too. I'm watching different streams now and the audio is quite good. I later had to reduce volume controls from both tv & the box.
                        ​​​​​​Thanks guys!
                        Hi ,

nice to hear , did FactoryTool help , or how did you solved it ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

nice to hear , did FactoryTool help , or how did you solved it ???

greetings / gefattern
                          Did nothing actually. I just opened different streams from one of the Streaming Apps and the audio quality was very much better than it was.
                          ​​​​​​Everything is working quite perfectly.
                          Thanks to you guys once again again

Comment

Working...
                          X