Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ-4K NOT BOOT

I HAVE TV BOX NOT WORKING PLZ HELP ME
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Originally posted by qamaruae View Post
    I HAVE TV BOX NOT WORKING PLZ HELP ME
    Hi,

please explain what you did , always use latest Drivers & Tools , not old BT1.7 ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi bro
      that tv box was hang only android not coming other windows I do upgrade with laptop same file done or same not usb disconnects cable
      after not boots

Comment

Hi bro
        that tv box was hang only android not coming other windows I do upgrade with laptop same file done or same not usb disconnects cable
        after not boots
        Hi ,

do you really know how to flash a Rockchip Box , like yours , do you have the

right Stockrom to restore ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

sir I KNEW BUT I DONT HAVE FLSH FILE

Comment

sir I KNEW BUT I DONT HAVE FLSH FILE
            Hi ,

so you first must find the right Rom , remember the right Wifichip Version , because this

Boxes are build so often with diffrent Specs , you need Rom with correct Wifidrivers , what

Wifichip is used ??? , good luck / gefattern

Comment

• About MXQ-4K NOT BOOT
                Hi Gefattern
                I am new to this please guide me on this ;
                Android/rk322x_box/rk322x_box 7.1.2/NHG47K/NV3
                Above info on recovery mode and i did factory reset but still on starting showing MXQ PRO and after that MBOX .
                Looking forward your helpful firmware which i can reinstall or what to do ?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Hi ,

first i must know what you did , did you flashed another Rom ???

where did you bought it ??? , try to get Stockrom from Seller , looks

like your Box uses the 6051Wifichip , but not sure ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi there
                  Thanks for your reply.
                  I did factory rest only . As i came to know only this step through YOUTUBE.
                  I didnt flash rom yet as i dont know which firmware needed from where.
                  I got this from Malaysia local shop . As i am not in Malaysia now therefore contacted through chat and they are not ready to give any firmware asking to bring the device to them and will fix it .
                  yes it is 6051p chip for wifi as i know if i am right .
                  Thanks Khurram

Comment

Hi ,

but why FactoryReset if there is no Problem , please wait much longer with booting ,

how long did you wait ??? , think , if possible to change or restore by Shop , is the best ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi there
                      I wait even more than hour but it didnt work that is why i searched on youtube .
                      going to shop is to travel to reach one country to another country .
                      Actually it was wronglt shut down while there was app working and directly swithced off mistakenly . after that i didnt boot only stuck on MBOX logo.
                      It means there no other way to solve it ?
                      BR

Comment

Hi ,

if you can find a Rom for RK3229 1/8GB & right Wifichip support , you can flash it with PC and Tool ,

you can use the "Search" or look under RK3229 Section , for sure you can find a working one , ask here

if you must know how to flash ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi there
                          Thanks for your information as i had mentioned before i am totally new to this things don't know how to flash if possible can you share me the direct link as i don't know even how to read what exactly is the model or tech information ?
                          BR

Comment

Originally posted by Khurram View Post
                            Hi there
                            Thanks for your information as i had mentioned before i am totally new to this things don't know how to flash if possible can you share me the direct link as i don't know even how to read what exactly is the model or tech information ?
                            BR
                            Hi ,

first you need the Stock or working Rom , did you find one ??? after that you can flash

with PC , here are a Guide :

http://ugoos.net/blog/rockchip-firmw...flashing-guide

maybe they can help , you must ask :

important we need a working Rom , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi
                              i checked in RK3229 forum and found V88 & MA8-4K Android TV 6.0.1 ROM (1GB/8GB SV6051) w/Live Channels

will this work with mine one firmware ? Mine is Android/rk322x_box/rk322x_box 7.1.2/NHG47K/NV3 ( MXQ PRO 4K RK3229 1G/8G SSV6051 V1.8 )

i will try your link to understand how it work .
                              BR Khurram

Comment

Working...
                              X