Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khurram View Post
    Hi
    i checked in RK3229 forum and found V88 & MA8-4K Android TV 6.0.1 ROM (1GB/8GB SV6051) w/Live Channels

will this work with mine one firmware ? Mine is Android/rk322x_box/rk322x_box 7.1.2/NHG47K/NV3 ( MXQ PRO 4K RK3229 1G/8G SSV6051 V1.8 )

i will try your link to understand how it work .
    BR Khurram
    Hi ,

not sure , this will be a downgrade from 7.1.2 to 6.0 MMallow , the Problem with this Boxes

are all the different Manufacturer and bad Rom support for this cheap PCBs , better would be

a 7.1.2 Rom , but heavy to find the right one , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for the reply . Let see on net either will be able to find or not .
      BR

Comment

Hi
        Thanks for the reply . Let see on net either will be able to find or not .
        BR
        Hi ,

if you really need your Box , you can try , but there is always a risk to brick ,

but this Boxes are cheap so no big loss & RK Boxes can mostly be unbricked ,

it is your choice , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi
          If it didnt work can you please name such reliable brand name along with firmware easily available in case got not working so that i can buy that one?
          BR Khurram

Comment

Hi
            If it didnt work can you please name such reliable brand name along with firmware easily available in case got not working so that i can buy that one?
            BR Khurram
            Hi ,

did you already try ??? , do you think you can handle it ??? , not sure if i can guide you to a

good Box , but why , be sure you get it working ,

but why you not let the Shop do this , flashing a new Firmware , are you always on the run

outside your Hometown ???

if you ever want to buy another Box , if needed , what are your needs for a TVBox ???

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi
              I go some time Malaysia and my next visit is not early . I didnt try yet to flash this box as i am not sure either i can do it or no .
              Tv to get movies and tv channel as i have simple LCD without anroid built in .
              I still didnt find the exact matching box firmware that is why asking to know what other reliable brand is there if i could not able to fix it .
              BR Khurram

Comment

Hi
                I go some time Malaysia and my next visit is not early . I didnt try yet to flash this box as i am not sure either i can do it or no .
                Tv to get movies and tv channel as i have simple LCD without anroid built in .
                I still didnt find the exact matching box firmware that is why asking to know what other reliable brand is there if i could not able to fix it .
                BR Khurram
                Hi ,

so you need this or any other Box for looking TVChannels online , is this correct ,

any special App you use ??? for watching TV , maybe LibreElec flashed to a cheap

AML Box , but not sure if you can watch TVChannels on it , but think well ,

for Netflix and similar you need DRM L1 or L3 , DigitalRights blabla ...

if you want to try to flash you can look on Youtube too , there you can find many

Videos how to flash a Rockchip Box , really not so hard , simple , did you ask for

a working Rom on the MXQProject , try otherwise no luck ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi
                  I manage to get the pic my same box firware About info i believe.
                  Please see now and tell me can i get is the correct one firmware ?
                  Br Regards

See the pics
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                    I manage to get the pic my same box firware About info i believe.
                    Please see now and tell me can i get is the correct one firmware ?
                    Br Regards

See the pics
                    Hi ,

you want to know if this FW fits for your Box , correct ??? , not sure ,

you only can try , maybe this works :

friends here is the firmware mxq-4k rk3229 wifi sv6051 ready for you, for me it was the best firmware https://mega.nz/#!mUxA3KaJ!8i16NsfofB2AqVYdv7qeqBfwTo2BOzRRRAauxppU-bA

good luck / gefattern

Comment

HI
                      Thanks for the reply and sharing . I will try that .
                      Pics which i have shared here is the one which mine was showing once it was working .
                      Best Regards

Comment

Hi
                        I checked you given link and once i upload firmware it shows invalid firmware .
                        Which step i am missing ?
                        or is there any problem with the file?
                        BR

Comment

Hi
                          I checked you given link and once i upload firmware it shows invalid firmware .
                          Which step i am missing ?
                          or is there any problem with the file?
                          BR
                          Hi ,

what do you mean ??? you can not download it , or the Flashtool gives this Error ,

if you try to flash ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

hi
                            yes once i upload file flash tool give error " Loading firmware failed "
                            Br Khurram

Comment

hi
                              yes once i upload file flash tool give error " Loading firmware failed "
                              Br Khurram
                              Hi ,

loading to Tool fails , or , flashing to Box fails ??? , with this message ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

AndroidTool_Release_v2.35

Comment

Working...
                                X