Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4k / R29Q_V3.2 / blue and red light don't power on

Hello i need help with my MXQ PRO 4k.
    The Box don't Power-on only the blue and red led is on .
    What can i do ? Do i have to flash the box?
    I only have done a reset in android menue, thx everybody.

Hello,

Yes it seems you have to reflash your Box.
    Do a search in the forum there are various Images for it.

Neomode

Comment

Hi ,

he is not the only one with this kind bricked Box ,

Hi i have a MXQ Pro 4k box it has android 7.1 i tried to flash it with wrong files (rkbatchtool)and it crashed. Now it only shows a red light. I tried with pin 7/8 and the rkbatchtool recognice it but i don't know wich image file download to make it works 1 i tried to upload the direct images but the forum rejects them so

hope they can find what they need here ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

i have flashed various images in MaskROM Mode with different Flashtools
        but the red and blue lights don't turn of when i put in the power cable.
        is something wrong with my hardware? A defect SMD -Part or something else?
        PLS Help me, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by benchworking4 View Post
          i have flashed various images in MaskROM Mode with different Flashtools
          but the red and blue lights don't turn of when i put in the power cable.
          is something wrong with my hardware? A defect SMD -Part or something else?
          PLS Help me, thx.
          Hi ,

but the Box did not boot up normal ???

the flash was always good , did you tried another Powersupply ??? ,

same Specs of course , maybe something bricked , better to buy a

better Box , maybe ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

OK, thx ... i have found an image that works from KingBoxRK

Thanks to all

Comment

Originally posted by benchworking4 View Post
              OK, thx ... i have found an image that works from KingBoxRK

Thanks to all
              Hi benchworking4, can you please post the firmware you used? I'm having the same red blue dim light issue. MXQ Pro 4K R329Q V3.2. Using batchtools 1.8. Driver 4.4. I'm thinking the right ROM could get me out of this mess. I bricked trying to find a ROM that would allow me download speeds beyond 8Mbps. I'm not sure what gives with the slow network speed on my device.

Comment

KingboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Kingbox K1, K1 plus, K2, but not for Kingbox K3!) https://mega.nz/#!w2BXFbhQ!lpW2_C9W1...2M0FCzzNWf0o8I (https://mega.nz/#!w2BXFbh

I hope this helps others. I have an MXQ PRO 4K R329Q V3.2. the above link Kingboxrk ROM unbricked my device and fixed my Ethernet speeds from 8Mbps to the full 40Mbps from my ISP.

When bricked, I had the dim red blue light issue. I had to unplug the device from power adapter, hold reset button, short pins 29&30 while inserting the usb-a male to usb-a male cable. When properly done, the device is recognized by batchtools 1.8. This is when you flash the rom using Restore/Reset or whatever it's called option. I'm using Rockchip driver v4.4.

Bottom line for me, this ROM works with MXQ PRO 4K R329Q V3.2. I hope this helps others searching for working MXQ PRO 4K R329Q V3.2 boxes.

Comment

Working...
                X