MX4VR Red light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX4VR Red light

Hi i have a MXQ Pro 4k box it has android 7.1 i tried to flash it with wrong files (rkbatchtool)and it crashed.
    Now it only shows a red light.

I tried with pin 7/8 and the rkbatchtool recognice it but i don't know wich image file download to make it works

i tried to upload the direct images but the forum rejects them so there its

Originally posted by techzone View Post
    Hi i have a MXQ Pro 4k box it has android 7.1 i tried to flash it with wrong files (rkbatchtool)and it crashed.
    Now it only shows a red light.

I tried with pin 7/8 and the rkbatchtool recognice it but i don't know wich image file download to make it works

i tried to upload the direct images but the forum rejects them so there its

Hi ,

if you read the Threads or use the search , i am sure you will find what you need ,

but dont use "rkbatchtool" , use Androidtool 2.35 or higher , or Factorytool 1.4...?? ,

many Users with this Box already made Threads here , so good luck / gefattern

Comment

i tried a lot of firmwares that i founded on diferent topics but all of them says "download boot failed"

im using androidtool 2.52 on the buttom of the software says "Found one MASKROM Device"

Comment

Originally posted by techzone View Post
        i tried a lot of firmwares that i founded on diferent topics but all of them says "download boot failed"

im using androidtool 2.52 on the buttom of the software says "Found one MASKROM Device"
        Hi ,

that sounds not nice , i had to trash my UT3 , because of the same Problem , all i tried

failed , did you tried it with Factorytool ??? , what about "eraseFlash" before flash ??? ,

many Users of Rk have this Problem since the last months , strange , found not one

Solution for this until now ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X