Help to restore MXQ 4 PRO rk3228/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frederico.Costa View Post

Can you send me the v8 firmware and say me what program use for it.

-Link is there, however, does not work Wifi ..

i have a backup with Rockchip dumper ... if do you want, i can upload this

-Yes, I do, waiting. thank you.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by JaV1 View Post

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

hello JaV1.

I managed to work the firmware you gave me. I used the Android Tools program to flesh out your FirmWare on BOX. Wednesday I pass you the updated original firmware and how to insert in BOX. In my case, I did it for USB OTG.

Thanks!

Comment

hello JaV1.

I managed to work the firmware you gave me. I used the Android Tools program to flesh out your FirmWare on BOX. Wednesday I pass you the updated original firmware and how to insert in BOX. In my case, I did it for USB OTG.

Thanks!

Spanish:
        Gracias, adem?s del firmware, podr?as poner tambi?n un peque?o manual de como se usa el m?todo OTG, y subir en un zip todos los programas?
        Gracias!

English
        Thanks, in addition to the firmware, could you also put a small manual on how to use the OTG method, and upload all the programs in a zip?
        Thank you!

Comment

Spanish:
          Gracias, adem?s del firmware, podr?as poner tambi?n un peque?o manual de como se usa el m?todo OTG, y subir en un zip todos los programas?
          Gracias!

English
          Thanks, in addition to the firmware, could you also put a small manual on how to use the OTG method, and upload all the programs in a zip?
          Thank you!

Hi, the download link for the files and instructions for flash Nand motherboard MXQPro4K MXQ-RK3229/8_V1.1-2018.09.27 https://mega.nz/#!OuhgWYKa!3re9d8o22...A5J1O_ecuFE6uA If you have any questions about MaskRom Mode let me know .. Good luck!

Comment

Hi, the download link for the files and instructions for flash Nand motherboard MXQPro4K MXQ-RK3229/8_V1.1-2018.09.27 https://mega.nz/#!OuhgWYKa!3re9d8o22...A5J1O_ecuFE6uA If you have any questions about MaskRom Mode let me know .. Good luck!
            dont worked for me...

Can you made a only one IMG file from recovery TWRP??

I ned execute this from SDcard Recovery... T_T Android tools always say me IDB FAIL. I think my mother board or my nand chips are broken...

Thanks

Comment

dont worked for me...

Can you made a only one IMG file from recovery TWRP??

I ned execute this from SDcard Recovery... T_T Android tools always say me IDB FAIL. I think my mother board or my nand chips are broken...

Thanks

If you need to run Mask Rom mode, Nand may have failed the last save.

Add an image from the bottom of the Motherboard so I can give you the short stitch for you to do MaskRom mode.

I couldn't make TWRP work, and also create a .IMG file, sorry ..
              Last edited by Frederico.Costa; 08-16-2019, 17:54.

Comment

If you need to run Mask Rom mode, Nand may have failed the last save.

Add an image from the bottom of the Motherboard so I can give you the short stitch for you to do MaskRom mode.

I couldn't make TWRP work, and also create a .IMG file, sorry ..
                My device allways in maskrom mode.

I give up. I will throw the device in the trash. It is impossible to recover it.

Comment

My device allways in maskrom mode.

I give up. I will throw the device in the trash. It is impossible to recover it.
                  Use LibreELEC and be happy!

Maybe you bought a RK3229-Device some years ago and thought: Oh what a buggy chinese grap ... and tostedt into trash ... but wait: maybe you didn't ... just look for it in the boxroom, storeroom your whereever you put stuff you 'maybe need later' ...…

Comment

Hello, can anyone tell where I do Mask ROM Mode Short Location for this PCBA? Thank you!
                    Has anyone figured out what needs to be shorted to enter Mask rom mode?

Comment

I have managed to unbrick my device with board MXQ_RK3229_V1.1 2018.09.27 by following these steps https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...-shorting-pins

Comment

Working...
                      X