• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help ADB device fail

thank you for accepting me hello everyone

help me find the correct rom please

i have mxq pro 4k rockchip rk3228A

when he turned on the tv box he said: "amlogic s905x is likely to use that firmware". and also said 16gb (they were 8) , 2 gb (true)

maybe I have to install amlogic software on rockchip ( i dont know how)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190620_161852.jpg Views:	8 Size:	169.0 KB ID:	776502

2gb ram (true)
    16gb (8gb true)
    prosessor A7 1,2 ghz quad core
    mali 400
    android 7.1 of factory bad installed of the 2 gb ram only for user "300mb" i want android 6 or good android 7 :-D

the problem yesterday installing superuser (the damn binaries damaged my operating system).

and yesterday I try to intall android 6.0 (8gb and 1gb ram) fail at 98% and I try again and all times say ADB device fail (immediately)

I read out there that I had to do "wrong IDB" with the program "RockchipAndroidTool23 + Rockusb36" but I do not know how to delete and I searched in google and the info is very poor T.T.

LED GREEN

for youtube video my specification:
    AIDA 64

0:09 system
    0:20 cpu
    CPU-Z

0:46 soc
    0:48 device

it appears green and if I make a bridge between E and G it changes to blue but in the middle of the process the osnido is heard when you reconnect it to us and it says "DOWNLOAD IDB FAIL"

Click image for larger version  Name:	prepare IDB fail.png Views:	0 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	776575

Click image for larger version  Name:	redovery.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	776570

thanks sooo much in advance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tomsavini; 06-22-2019, 21:59.

You bought a clone RK3229 device that pretended to be a S905x.
    You should send it back to the seller and claim your money back or throw it in the trash.
    Only the manufacturer can provide the stock firmware and probably won't since they sell fakes.

You should also not use AndroidTool v2.30 as it was made for Lollipop, the latest is AndroidTool v2.67 that can flash firmware up to Android Pie.
    Search Chinagadgetreviews for firmware but most likely none of them will be able to flash or work correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      You bought a clone RK3229 device that pretended to be a S905x.
      You should send it back to the seller and claim your money back or throw it in the trash.
      Only the manufacturer can provide the stock firmware and probably won't since they sell fakes.

You should also not use AndroidTool v2.30 as it was made for Lollipop, the latest is AndroidTool v2.67 that can flash firmware up to Android Pie.
      Search Chinagadgetreviews for firmware but most likely none of them will be able to flash or work correctly.
      if I was cheated. but knows how to remove the error ADB device fail? and how to avoid it. Thanks

before the failure this was the recovery menu. could you tell me the wifi number on the plate please :-D

Click image for larger version  Name:	redovery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	776570

Click image for larger version  Name:	prepare IDB fail.png Views:	2 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	776575

it appears green and if I make a bridge between E and G it changes to blue but in the middle of the process the osnido is heard when you reconnect it to us and it says "DOWNLOAD IDB FAIL"
      Last edited by tomsavini; 06-21-2019, 20:53.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsavini View Post
        if I was cheated. but knows how to remove the error ADB device fail? and how to avoid it. Thanks

before the failure this was the recovery menu. could you tell me the wifi number on the plate please :-D

Click image for larger version Name:	redovery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	776570

Click image for larger version Name:	prepare IDB fail.png Views:	2 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	776575

HI ,

for sure your cheap Nand Chip is broken , buy a new and better Box next Time , dont waste

your Time with that cheap PCB ,

if this Error always comes back in MaskRomMode / shortPins , you for sure can not restore

it the stock way and aslong noboby makes a Thread how to fix this Errors , you can do nothing ,

buy a new one , best way to solve it , if the restore with MaskRomMode fails is it your only option ,

not sure if you did it right with flashing , but "reconnecting" while flashing bricks Boxes , thats sure ,

" ...... when you reconnect it to us and it says "

greetings / gefattern

Comment

thanks the first flash I did it well and failed in 98% from there adv device fail for ever without always disconnect it safely.
          the seller for cheating me I bought an amlogic s905x and sent me a rockchip A7 from 2012 the tv box from the beginning was slow erase everything until google play services and still slow.
          Do you know any seller in EGAY tv box original and that they are not fakes? at a price according to the market?
          B
          Last edited by tomsavini; 06-22-2019, 19:30.

Comment

thanks the first flash I did it well and failed in 98% from there adv device fail for ever without always disconnect it safely.
            the seller for cheating me I bought an amlogic s905x and sent me a rockchip A7 from 2012 the tv box from the beginning was slow erase everything until google play services and still slow.
            Do you know any seller in EGAY tv box original and that they are not fakes? at a price according to the market?
            B
            Hi ,

fisrt we must know your needs , what do you want to do with that new TvBox ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

fisrt we must know your needs , what do you want to do with that new TvBox ???

greetings / gefattern

I am not a demanding type:
              I want to be able to see without lag
              stream 720p or 1080p either sports from the google chrome.
              or to go to pages of google browser of movies without it being hung every 1 sec the reproduction.
              I WANT microphone (?experiment One of those cheap sound cards plug and play can serve as a microphone for TV box?).
              maybe 3 gb ram or 2
              play ness, ps1 or N64 (with graphic pinguins)

Also that God does not want if the operating system is damaged.

that there is support to be able to restore it without having to open the device and do invasive things.

i have one phone j5 prime android 8 ( I would like something like that )
              *4 core A53 1.4 ghz
              *gpu mali-t720 *equal or better (with this GPU n64 some games with good graphics are slow or not charge any textures).
              *2gb ram (880mb ram free j5 ,3 gb of ram will not hurt anyone )
              *microphone (?One of those cheap sound cards plug and play will serve as a microphone for TV box?)
              and everything that I have described works perfectly (good stream 1200p I have not tried: -v (?but it should work?)

device with 3 usb and good amperage (it is disturbing when he disconnect alone the hard drive)

I do not get overheated
              invent this usb cpu fan

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190623_150341.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.8 KB ID:	776699

Thank you very much for your kindness
              Last edited by tomsavini; 06-23-2019, 20:13.

Comment

I am not a demanding type:
                I want to be able to see without lag
                stream 720p or 1080p either sports from the google chrome.
                or to go to pages of google browser of movies without it being hung every 1 sec the reproduction.
                I WANT microphone (?experiment One of those cheap sound cards plug and play can serve as a microphone for TV box?).
                maybe 3 gb ram or 2
                play ness, ps1 or N64 (with graphic pinguins)

Also that God does not want if the operating system is damaged.

that there is support to be able to restore it without having to open the device and do invasive things.

i have one phone j5 prime android 8 ( I would like something like that )
                *4 core A53 1.4 ghz
                *gpu mali-t720 *equal or better (with this GPU n64 some games with good graphics are slow or not charge any textures).
                *2gb ram (880mb ram free j5 ,3 gb of ram will not hurt anyone )
                *microphone (?One of those cheap sound cards plug and play will serve as a microphone for TV box?)
                and everything that I have described works perfectly (good stream 1200p I have not tried: -v (?but it should work?)

device with 3 usb and good amperage (it is disturbing when he disconnect alone the hard drive)

I do not get overheated
                invent this usb cpu fan

Click image for larger version Name:	20190623_150341.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.8 KB ID:	776699

Thank you very much for your kindness
                Hi ,

a good choice for your needs is , maybe , the new Beelink GTKing , or maybe a little bit

older S912 Box , often supported by Superceleron , best would be to choose one that is

supported by a FreakTab Developer , but as possible buy the new one not from the Bay ,

to be sure you can ask in the GTKing Thread if this Box comes near your needs ,

remember nearly not one of this ChinaBoxes has good Rom support , another Developer

is Mo123 , he makes good Roms too , but most for Rockchip Boxes , you can ask him in

one of his RomThreads if the Box & Rom supported by him shall fit your needs ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                X