YingFu - Yagala T95D 8703 Stock ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YingFu - Yagala T95D 8703 Stock ROM

Hello everyone. Freaktab Virgin here with hopefully a helpful first post. I recently picked up one of these cheapo rk3229 T95D boxes, and was kinda dismayed at the quality of the android build on it. So I went and did like many of you do, and started flashing some roms in the hope of finding something better. What a mistake. Well mostly anyways; there were a couple of bitZ of knowledge to be had! For starters, the maskrom short pins are 7-8. If you find yourself stuck in maskrom mode, take a flathead screwdriver, and starting close to the nand, push down slightly on the pins and push out away from the flash chip; chances are you had a short that you couldnt see.

ANYHOW, after bricking 3 times in as many days, and flashing no less than 15 different roms, I said screw it and contacted the state side rep for YingFu\Ygala and just asked for the rom. In less than a hour I had a working link to exactly what I needed. That link is:
    https://mega.nz/#!0L5hiKgB!6ARRswVZbdhOBZJgHtNsV7t8VAHpTSADLP-zTDu5j7A

Originally posted by the_nagual View Post
    Hello everyone. Freaktab Virgin here with hopefully a helpful first post. I recently picked up one of these cheapo rk3229 T95D boxes, and was kinda dismayed at the quality of the android build on it. So I went and did like many of you do, and started flashing some roms in the hope of finding something better. What a mistake. Well mostly anyways; there were a couple of bitZ of knowledge to be had! For starters, the maskrom short pins are 7-8. If you find yourself stuck in maskrom mode, take a flathead screwdriver, and starting close to the nand, push down slightly on the pins and push out away from the flash chip; chances are you had a short that you couldnt see.

ANYHOW, after bricking 3 times in as many days, and flashing no less than 15 different roms, I said screw it and contacted the state side rep for YingFu\Ygala and just asked for the rom. In less than a hour I had a working link to exactly what I needed. That link is:
    https://mega.nz/#!0L5hiKgB!6ARRswVZbdhOBZJgHtNsV7t8VAHpTSADLP-zTDu5j7A
    Hi ,

what is YingFu/Ygala ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

YingFu is a TV Box manufacturer. Yagala is a YingFu brand.

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks / gefattern

After using this box for a couple of days, I noticed varying degrees of stability - from seemingly ok to crashing on every other input click. I had noticed when I had it open that the already tiny heat sink on the SoC was poorly centered. As a experiment, I hot glued a copper penny inside the tv box top, with a quarter between the SoC and the penny, then ran a copper heat pipe from those away from the SoC\ram. What do ya know? All crashing has stopped.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please tell me the android version of this ROM please?

Kind regards
        Hannah

Comment

v7.1

Comment

Working...
          X