Unbrick V88 TV BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbrick V88 TV BOX

Hello guys,i had some boot problems so i tried to re-add the firmware but i failled and from then there is not appearing the red/blue light and it shows nothing on the tv.How to unbrick it?

Originally posted by IliasGR View Post
    Hello guys,i had some boot problems so i tried to re-add the firmware but i failled and from then there is not appearing the red/blue light and it shows nothing on the tv.How to unbrick it?

https://i.imgur.com/ZXUlg6H.jpg
    Hi ,

you can try the "shortPins" Way or try it with SDCard Way , look here :

for SDWay you need another Tool , not sure if it supports RK3229 ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

you can try the "shortPins" Way or try it with SDCard Way , look here :

https://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in...device-bricked

https://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in...device-bricked

for SDWay you need another Tool , not sure if it supports RK3229 ,

good luck / gefattern
      Thanks for the reply! I ve got some questions.If i choose the pin method,should i plug the tv box on the pc while doing it?If i choose the second method,how am i gonna make it work?Keep in mind that no red/blue light is appearing,

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I ve got some questions.If i choose the pin method,should i plug the tv box on the pc while doing it?If i choose the second method,how am i gonna make it work?Keep in mind that no red/blue light is appearing,
        Hi ,

follow the steps and restore your Box , yes about your Question , short , hold it , connect USB , connect Power , if all is good you hear the Sound of Pc and can stop short , after this restore with Tool , dont forget to install RK Drivers , possible the newest , later i upload a working SDCard Tool for your needs ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

follow the steps and restore your Box , yes about your Question , short , hold it , connect USB , connect Power , if all is good you hear the Sound of Pc and can stop short , after this restore with Tool , dont forget to install RK Drivers , possible the newest , later i upload a working SDCard Tool for your needs ,

good luck / gefattern
          The problem is that i dont know which pin to short.It would be great if you show me according to the pictures i sent.

Comment

i also saw a smal red light on while plugining it on usb,but i cant open it with remote.

Comment

i plugged it and android tool says found one maskrom devie but when im going to add the firmware it appear the following "wait for loader fail:

Comment

i plugged it and android tool says found one maskrom devie but when im going to add the firmware it appear the following "wait for loader fail:
                Hi ,

i shall upload the SDCard Tool , but i think this is a special Problem , has to do with "uboot" i think , not sure how to fix it , hope you can get it with SDTool , do you know what "Loader" Version you have ??? ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

i shall upload the SDCard Tool , but i think this is a special Problem , has to do with "uboot" i think , not sure how to fix it , hope you can get it with SDTool , do you know what "Loader" Version you have ??? ,

good luck / gefattern
                  Hi ,

here is the RKSDTool & latest Drivers :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

here is the RKSDTool & latest Drivers :

good luck / gefattern
                    ty but none of those worked,so i bought a new one.Check my pm

Comment

Working...
                    X