MXQ PRO 4K rk3229 Google play store problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4K rk3229 Google play store problem

Hello, I have a problem that Google play Store doesn't update itself on MXQ Pro 4K RK3229 Android 7.1.2 and I can't update even when installing from apk. I can only update it using root explorer and copying new version to system. I tried running adb logcat while running the update from apk and here is what it says:

11-23 01:38:19.098 515 541 D tangzh : ttttt forbid google play update!
    11-23 01:38:19.098 515 541 W PackageManager: installPackageLI
    11-23 01:38:19.159 183 183 E : Couldn't opendir /data/app/vmdl68316306.tmp: No such file or directory
    11-23 01:38:19.185 3733 3733 D InstallAppProgress: Installation error code: 4
    Seems that something in this rom is blocking the update. Any one knows if it's possible to remove this block?

Current rom build: NV5.20180816
    Kernel version: 3.10.104 tangzh@linux-PowerEdge-R730 #1 Fri Aug 24 18:19:51 CST 2018

Perhaps this helps :
    Aurora Store Unofficial Google Play client Disclaimer : Using Aurora Store with your own Google account may cause your account to be blacklisted, use at your own risk. Aurora Store is an unofficial, FOSS client to Google Play with bare...

It gives access to Google play apps.. without having to deal with geo restrictions (limited app access )
    aka.. it has a option to spoof your devices as other device ( if needed)
    and its less bloatware then googles market

just a thought

Comment

Yes, I know about Aurora store, I've tried it before. But I'm interested in is what and why could be blocking google play. Maybe any of developers have seen this before and managed to remove this restriction?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabolx View Post
        Yes, I know about Aurora store, I've tried it before. But I'm interested in is what and why could be blocking google play. Maybe any of developers have seen this before and managed to remove this restriction?
        Hi ,

you are not alone , what Version of PStore is installed , are GooglePlayService Updates possible ???

and what is the Problem if a manual installed new Version works , looks like "tangzh" blocked it in Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

How could the restriction be lifted?

URL

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

you are not alone , what Version of PStore is installed , are GooglePlayService Updates possible ???

and what is the Problem if a manual installed new Version works , looks like "tangzh" blocked it in Rom ,

greetings / gefattern
            Installed store version that came with firmware is 7.4.12.L-all [0] [PR] 1444479971.
            Google play services are updating automatically.

Problem is that every time an update is released I need to update it manually by downloading new store version and replacing old version in system/apps folder. I know it's not something critical but if I don't update it, it constantly is trying to do that. I can see notification in status bar that Google play store is downloading everyday if latest version is not installed. And because of that I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove this restriction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabolx View Post

Installed store version that came with firmware is 7.4.12.L-all [0] [PR] 1444479971.
              Google play services are updating automatically.

Problem is that every time an update is released I need to update it manually by downloading new store version and replacing old version in system/apps folder. I know it's not something critical but if I don't update it, it constantly is trying to do that. I can see notification in status bar that Google play store is downloading everyday if latest version is not installed. And because of that I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove this restriction.
              Hi ,

i think that this only can be changed by the Rom Dev. , that is the Problem with ChinaBoxes the Devs of this Roms did not make good work ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X