X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXq Pro 4K cant play asphalt 8, just shows a black screen

MXq Pro 4K, RK3229 V2.0 blue board, has Android 7.1.2

A friend loaned me his old box he got a few years back it stopped booting

I got it going and everything else seems to work but when i loaded asphalt all i get is a black screen.

it downloaded and im at the part where you do the mini game as it downloads, i hear the sound and you can hear the car driving but theres no image just a black screen.

Is it not compatable? ive tried changing the resolution to 720, tried 2 different tvs, even tried different cables.

Tried a factory restore thinking maybe it was just a bad install still the same issue.

I know its only a 1 gig ram and 8 gig storage but i have an older RCA 7 tablet that uses a MT8127 1.5G quad core with 512 ram and it runs it smoothly on the lowest setting

Im thinking its a video setting im missing

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
    MXq Pro 4K, RK3229 V2.0 blue board, has Android 7.1.2

A friend loaned me his old box he got a few years back it stopped booting

I got it going and everything else seems to work but when i loaded asphalt all i get is a black screen.

it downloaded and im at the part where you do the mini game as it downloads, i hear the sound and you can hear the car driving but theres no image just a black screen.

Is it not compatable? ive tried changing the resolution to 720, tried 2 different tvs, even tried different cables.

Tried a factory restore thinking maybe it was just a bad install still the same issue.

I know its only a 1 gig ram and 8 gig storage but i have an older RCA 7 tablet that uses a MT8127 1.5G quad core with 512 ram and it runs it smoothly on the lowest setting

Im thinking its a video setting im missing
    The Mali 400 GPU chip in the rk3229 is too old to play these newer games.

Comment

What about The MediaTek MT8127? with the Mali-450?

Comment

Working...
      X