What model of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What model of this?

I can't change the firmware of the card because I can't even find the place to close the short.
    Please, help me with it!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Originally posted by angelusinferni View Post
    I can't change the firmware of the card because I can't even find the place to close the short.
    Please, help me with it!
    Hi ,

look second Picture , above the Heatsink , left corner , this is the Nand , look for a small triangle /pyramide ,

from there count to pin 7&8 , this two pins normal must work to short ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

look second Picture , above the Heatsink , left corner , this is the Nand , look for a small triangle /pyramide ,

from there count to pin 7&8 , this two pins normal must work to short ,

good luck / gefattern
      thanks for the information, now or the device is recognized by RKBatch Tools, for example, I am having this error.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	128
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	810476

I already tried with these 2 roms and I was not successful with any of them.

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	151
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	810477

Comment

thanks for the information, now or the device is recognized by RKBatch Tools, for example, I am having this error.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.png Views:	7 Size:	21.4 KB ID:	810476

I already tried with these 2 roms and I was not successful with any of them.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.png Views:	7 Size:	2.2 KB ID:	810477
        Hi ,

first , please do not flash every stupid same SOC Rom to your PCB , it is better to search a little bit

more , for sure it must fit with your Wifichip , what AndroidVersion was installed before ??? , are you

sure it is a RK3229 Box or not 3318 or similar , they use different SOCs & Chips for this cheap Boxes ,

if you want good streaming & Movie things , to buy a MiBox / FireTV or similar well supported Box ,

same price then this shitty cheap Boxes , if ChinaBoxes , Ugoos & maybe Beelink are the best Rom

supported Boxes ,

good luck / gefattern

PS : better to use AndroidTool above 2.38 & latest RKDrivers above 4.4

Comment

Hi ,

please stay with your Box Problems in this Thread , no need to make always new ones , you always can

change the Header , i for sure must move it to RK3229 because you posted here in S905 , that is a big

difference ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

HI ,

moved to RK3229 ,

good luck /gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

first , please do not flash every stupid same SOC Rom to your PCB , it is better to search a little bit

more , for sure it must fit with your Wifichip , what AndroidVersion was installed before ??? , are you

sure it is a RK3229 Box or not 3318 or similar , they use different SOCs & Chips for this cheap Boxes ,

if you want good streaming & Movie things , to buy a MiBox / FireTV or similar well supported Box ,

same price then this shitty cheap Boxes , if ChinaBoxes , Ugoos & maybe Beelink are the best Rom

supported Boxes ,

good luck / gefattern

Most excellent advice gefattern !!!

Your patience with posts/threads like these is almost infinite...

Hats off to you .

Angelu

RK 322A ....... in Batch tool
              Yikes clone of a clone of a clone

Try entertainmentbox.... for firmware for nexbox rk3229
              You will need original stock for any chance at recover
              Probs 5.1.1 or 6.0

Comment

Hello, I am currently working on 2 MBOX MXQ Pro 4k. These things are junk from china. They have the RK3229 SOC as well. They RK3229 itself isn't so bad a chip. But the rest of the box is about 12 cents. I have one in factory condition as I have been trying to get a decent clone of it. They are almost impossible to brick. Things get a bit messy when you wipe the bootloader thought. It put it in maskmode and they aren't always the easiest to get going again.

Comment

Hi ,

really strange i can not see any Wifichip or internal on PCB Antenna , maybe under the Heatsink but that would be strange ,

they normal are on the sides ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Pic 2
                    To the right of nand partially under heatsink looks like something

Comment

Hi ,

supported Boxes ,

good luck / gefattern

on the plate is written "mini tv box RK3226_D16" REV1.2 and the only component with identification is the one in the upper left corner of image 2 (essencore I3T-8GQ8T2H5TARC) whenever I look for that piece the search results are always for tvbox a95x .
                      I was unable to unlock the device to install a linux system.
                      and I couldn't understand this triangle or pyramid referent.
                      there's nothing with that shape on the board.
                      sorry for the delay to answer, and I put in the s905x because the a95x are normally s905x.
                      I can't even find a manual for that card to know the exact point of the short to remove this firmware block from the device.
                      sorry for my english,i'm used google translate.

Comment

on the plate is written "mini tv box RK3226_D16" REV1.2 and the only component with identification is the one in the upper left corner of image 2 (essencore I3T-8GQ8T2H5TARC) whenever I look for that piece the search results are always for tvbox a95x .
                        I was unable to unlock the device to install a linux system.
                        and I couldn't understand this triangle or pyramid referent.
                        there's nothing with that shape on the board.
                        sorry for the delay to answer, and I put in the s905x because the a95x are normally s905x.
                        I can't even find a manual for that card to know the exact point of the short to remove this firmware block from the device.
                        sorry for my english,i'm used google translate.
                        Hi ,

This is a triangle / pyramide , please look my next Post ,

do you understand it now ????

it mostly has the colour " white"

you mean RK3229 or not , not 6 ????

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Name:	1595329799617489386139545649891.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	810709

Comment

Hi ,

but some PCB do not have any sign , you can try it from both sides ,

it can not bricked much more , pin 7&8 ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

but some PCB do not have any sign , you can try it from both sides ,

it can not bricked much more , pin 7&8 ,

good luck / gefattern
                              thank you very much, but wouldn't it be simpler to have just circled the component in one of the images I sent?

please can you confirm me if it is one of those that i made an outline?

Click image for larger version  Name:	download.png Views:	0 Size:	187.8 KB ID:	810729

where it’s circled in green I’ve already tried pins 7 and 8 on 2 sides but didn’t get any results.
                              my device tries to boot the sdcard with the respeaker but the answer that the device is that it was not possible to boot the sdcard

Comment

Working...
                              X