how to enable rk3229 v8 maskrom mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to enable rk3229 v8 maskrom mode

hi i need flash this but cant enable maskrom mode with AndroidTool_Release_v2.42 and RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8.my mxq 4k broken boot loader
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Can someone help me, I wonder where is the short location, tanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by a4tech View Post
      Can someone help me, I wonder where is the short location, tanks !!!
      Hi ,

the Nand is the Chip in first Picture , below on the edge of the PCB , with solder rows ,

the biggest one , there you need Pin 7&8 , you can test which side , but normally there

is a small triangle/pyramide sign , ask if you need more help ,

but if really your bootloader is bricked you can only try the Haizenberg Way look here :

Steps for repairing IDB failure are: 1-use Andriodtool v 2.51 or higher 2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by

are you sure , for restore you need Stockrom or fully working Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

the Nand is the Chip in first Picture , below on the edge of the PCB , with solder rows ,

the biggest one , there you need Pin 7&8 , you can test which side , but normally there

is a small triangle/pyramide sign , ask if you need more help ,

but if really your bootloader is bricked you can only try the Haizenberg Way look here :

Steps for repairing IDB failure are: 1-use Andriodtool v 2.51 or higher 2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by

are you sure , for restore you need Stockrom or fully working Rom ,

greetings / gefattern
        Hello. Thank you for your help. May you mark the desired point on the photo? Unfortunately, my device gives up to 70% error when transferring the file.

Comment

I tried each base but unfortunately it still does not accept the program and does not go into maskrom mode.
          When trying to update with a memory card, an Android robot will appear at the end of the work with a warning sign.

Comment

I tried each base but unfortunately it still does not accept the program and does not go into maskrom mode.
            When trying to update with a memory card, an Android robot will appear at the end of the work with a warning sign.
            Hi ,

do you really know how to do it ??? , please look here :

you have to do it like that , or look on YT , there are many

Videos , how to do it with Rockchip , if you try the SD Way

please press for a short while the "Reset" Button of the Box ,

while you plug in the Power wait till Tv shows firs signs and leave

Reset , hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

do you really know how to do it ??? , please look here :

you have to do it like that , or look on YT , there are many

Videos , how to do it with Rockchip , if you try the SD Way

please press for a short while the "Reset" Button of the Box ,

while you plug in the Power wait till Tv shows firs signs and leave

Reset , hope it helps / gefattern
              When I connect pins 6 and 7, the loader starts and the following message is displayed. But the maskrome mode is not activated yet?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1565
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	811161

Comment

With the SD card method, it goes up to 70% and gives an error. The file is also safe

Comment

You need the correct firmware to sucess with flash.

In pics your board reads as R329q underscore version 8 2019

You made need MX9 firmware Brazilia!!!!!

Right above this thread another is started in
                  Firmware Roms and Tools

Look there for firmware
                  Also search in backpages
                  Older THreads

Happy Testing

Comment

Hi ,

looks like you only need the right Firmware , LoaderMode is the stock flash way ,

so no need for MaskRomMode if you can connect it normal and flash ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi. My firmware is completely correct and is exactly the version mentioned in the post above. But in normal mode, it displays an error inside the image. So I need the mascrome mode.

Comment

Hi. My firmware is completely correct and is exactly the version mentioned in the post above. But in normal mode, it displays an error inside the image. So I need the mascrome mode.
                        Hi ,

maybe you did something wrong ,

short Pins 7&8 hold them

plug in USB

plug in Power

now your before started Flashtool with FW , must show MRM & Windows makes a sound ,

now you can leave the pins , and flash the Box ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

The error you show is typical of that of an incompatible ROM. The firmware you should have is typical of that of R329Q V8.0 MX9 5G SV6256P.
                          What is the ROM file name you are using? You should only need to enter maskmode is something is wrong with the bootloader.

See if this helps https://www.musicjinni.net/iumpMY-v-...O-UNBRICK.html

And probably more specific to your board version here: https://www.musicjinni.net/iGMA5HKmB...-ROM-DUMP.html
                          Last edited by Boujii; 07-27-2020, 16:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Boujii View Post
                            The error you show is typical of that of an incompatible ROM. The firmware you should have is typical of that of R329Q V8.0 MX9 5G SV6256P.
                            What is the ROM file name you are using? You should only need to enter maskmode is something is wrong with the bootloader.

See if this helps https://www.musicjinni.net/iumpMY-v-...O-UNBRICK.html

And probably more specific to your board version here: https://www.musicjinni.net/iGMA5HKmB...-ROM-DUMP.html
                            thanks i found current short pin.but plz tel me step by step how it work

Comment

I first hold pins 7 and 8 with a paper clip and then connect the device to the computer with the usb cable. But the loader does not recognize the device. So I press the hidden button on the av socket again with a matchstick.
                              And I connect the device to the computer with a USB cable, in which case the device is detected.
                              But after identification, when should I connect pins 7 and 8? Because in this case, it is no longer useful and the device does not re-program.
                              Also, should the device be connected to electricity during operation?
                              I would be grateful if you could explain the step-by-step method of pinning.

Comment

Working...
                              X