No announcement yet.

NEXSMART D32 (1GB+8GB) Official Android 6 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well summed up bluesmanuk I finalized my modifications on the D5 1g / 8g because that is what I have, But that of the D32 is identical to the bootanimation
    Last edited by bluesmanuk; 03-10-2017, 16:49. Reason: Translated to English. Please post in English as this is the default language used on the forums.
    DOLAMEE D5, H96 S905, H96 Pro S912

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      From my testing, I would say that it's a thumbs up for this firmware, with just 3 modifications being required to make it satisfy most needs.

2. There is no HDMI audio passthrough option. I did find a way to turn the feature on but when playing AC3 all I get was noise. I know that it is present in the latest HPH RK3229 firmware, so must be potential to enable it.
      Have you had any luck on this? I have never seen the setting to enable HDMI audio passthrough.

Could you upload a screenshot of the HPH settings so I know what I am looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by tacotime82 View Post

Have you had any luck on this? I have never seen the setting to enable HDMI audio passthrough.

Could you upload a screenshot of the HPH settings so I know what I am looking for?
        It's an APK in the HPH firmware but it doesn't work because HDMI audio passthrough isn't enabled in the firmware, so all you get is static noise when it is turned on.

So any focus needs to be on implementing it in the firmware first.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi everyone, I have a Nexsmart D32 but found if I run the OTA firmware update the audio disappears completely, at least through HDMI.

I really would like Marshmallow but not without sound. Is there a fix for this yet and if not which firmware should I be running? Cheers AL

Comment

Originally posted by bludger View Post
            Hi everyone, I have a Nexsmart D32 but found if I run the OTA firmware update the audio disappears completely, at least through HDMI.

I really would like Marshmallow but not without sound. Is there a fix for this yet and if not which firmware should I be running? Cheers AL
            One or two users have found issues with sound after an OTA update.

You can find the official MM firmware for manual flashing, as well as some custom firmwares here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rockchip-based-tv-players/rk3229-devices/firmware-roms-tools-bg

Comment

Thanks bluesmanuk, I see you have posted an official Nexsmart D32 android 6 firmware, if I manually flash this will my sound return then? Which firmware do you recommend?
              So the OTA upgrade doesn't affect all boxes then, I tried 2 and both lost sound...

Comment

Originally posted by bludger View Post
                Thanks bluesmanuk, I see you have posted an official Nexsmart D32 android 6 firmware, if I manually flash this will my sound return then? Which firmware do you recommend?
                So the OTA upgrade doesn't affect all boxes then, I tried 2 and both lost sound...
                I flashed it and there were no sound issues.

I never went the OTA route, so can't say much about what the cause of the loss of sound from OTA was.

I would recommend trying all the available firmwares in order to see what suits you best.

All the recent ones that I have tried work fine.

Just remember that resource management is key because of the limited memory, so keeping background tasks to a minimum is essential for smooth operation.

Comment

Thanks Bluesmanuk, will flash it as soon as I get a chance then

Comment

Originally posted by f1riv View Post
                    Hello everyone, As nobody answered me I give the solution in the firmware dolamee D5 1 g / 8 g Which included Google Widevine firmware for the modular DRM

http://f1riv.freeboxos.fr/share/Km0FO4uW...vineOK.zip
                    cordially
                    Hi!
                    Please share the link to the file ?

Comment

I'm having issues locating firmware for Nexsmart D32 TV Box

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Francis View Post
                        I'm having issues locating firmware for Nexsmart D32 TV Box
                        Hi, i also cant find the nexsmart d32 (android 6) firmware, can anyone upload to some fileserver pls? Thx!

Comment

Working...
                        X