Scishion V88 (RK3229 1G/8G) Android TV Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I managed to perform firmware restore lellbox 7.0, idb passed and loaded 100% and then the usb disconnected. I connected to tv box on tv, but did not call and neither android uploaded. the LED on the front of the TV box is still red, the control does not turn on. I tried to connect with power cable and press button reset but it did not work. something I have to do, it seems like I'm close to getting it!

Comment

Originally posted by p22h View Post
      Hello,
      I managed to perform firmware restore lellbox 7.0, idb passed and loaded 100% and then the usb disconnected. I connected to tv box on tv, but did not call and neither android uploaded. the LED on the front of the TV box is still red, the control does not turn on. I tried to connect with power cable and press button reset but it did not work. something I have to do, it seems like I'm close to getting it!
      Seems like now you can attempt an SD card update. Create one using the tool on your computer and try. If you need instructions, let me know.

-Captain Ben

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBenSisko View Post

Seems like now you can attempt an SD card update. Create one using the tool on your computer and try. If you need instructions, let me know.

-Captain Ben

As I said, even if I run the firmware 100%, the tv box is not turning on yet, just red led.

I would like the instructions for the SD card!

Comment

hello capitao,

I understand how to upgrade via sd card, but I have doubt .. which firmware to use?

To upgrade via sd card I use the same firmware image I was able to install (LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225)?

Comment

hello capitao,

I understand how to upgrade via sd card, but I have doubt .. which firmware to use?

To upgrade via sd card I use the same firmware image I was able to install (LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225)?
            You can try it with the leelbox firmware, since it was the only one with which the flashing process completed. Hopefully it works finally.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Did not recognize the sd card, the card was left with the red led, as before and did not start.

I put the sd card with firmware upgrade in the tv box, I connected the power cable together with pressing the reset button ... nothing happened.

I performed the same procedure via card sd with the boot option and also nothing happened, red led continued ...

I believe that there is no solution to the board ...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBenSisko View Post
                I have put together a pack of tools for Rockchip Devices that you all can try to use to succeed. Download them Here.

Good luck and Godspeed.

-Captain Ben

(Big Shoutout to Gefattern for the collab)
                Use the SD card tool located in this package.

Look for a firmware here

CHINA GADGET REVIEWS covers the latest gadget news, reviews and tech deals on tablets, mobile phones, computer accessories, DVD, digital cameras, GPS, laptops and netbooks, focusing on China's market devices.

Hold reset button while powering on your box.

Device should automatically begin to update.

-Captain Ben

Comment

Hello

I will test the firmware V88_rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_20171209_v011 downloaded in china https://chinagadgetsreviews.com

use the rockchip tool create >> upgrade option, upgrade option >> create

soon posted the result

Comment

Captain!!

I was able to upgrade the tv box v88 mars!
                    Finally, thanks to your help !!! Many thanks for the guidance ...

Here is my success story so everyone in the forum can know the difficulties and appropriate methods to solve a problem of my type:

TV box v88 mars, android 7.1 noughat with weak red led without the tv box start, problem occurred after updating with tx2 firmware.

Problems encountered during the pine method:

- find the proper pins to open the usb port
                    - My tv box only accepts to open a usb port, the others do not.
                    - USB cable was in trouble I had to swap
                    - I used windows 10 for the procedure, but I also tried windows xp without success.
                    - continued with windows 10, I managed to open the usb port
                    - find suitable firmware, tested about 25 firwmares ...
                    - the only firmware that started the restoration was LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225 .. but it stopped at the idb error ....
                    - the tool I used was FactoryTool_v1.6, the other one did not work.
                    - was guided in the forum by the user capitao to shave between the pins due to a contact between them ...
                    - after countless attempts passed and charged 100%
                    - when finished 100% the TV box continues only with red led without initializing.
                    - guided us to use the usb card method to update
                    - I tried usb card with LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225 ... without success.
                    then tried the firmware V88_rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_20171209_v011 ... finally succeed !!
                    Thanks a lot for the forum user to help, principally Captain!

Comment

Captain!!

Here is my success story so everyone in the forum can know the difficulties and appropriate methods to solve a problem of my type:

TV box v88 mars, android 7.1 noughat with weak red led without the tv box start, problem occurred after updating with tx2 firmware.

- I used windows 10 for the procedure, but I also tried windows xp without success.
                      - the only firmware that started the restoration was LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225 .. but it stopped at the idb error ....
                      - was guided in the forum by the user capitao to shave between the pins due to a contact between them ...
                      - when finished 100% the TV box continues only with red led without initializing.
                      then tried the firmware V88_rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_20171209_v011 ... finally succeed !!
                      Cheers my good man! Happy for ya!

-Captain Ben

Comment

Captain!!

Great news. I'm happy for ya.
                        Another success story of flashing

Cheers

Comment

Hi folks, hi p22h !

I saw you successfully recovered the V88 Mars with RK3229 Chipset and 8703 wifi. Have you found a good performaning firmware or an good ATV yet?

I am using this device with two versions. The one which is performing best is with Lollipop 5.1 Firmware of Leelbox Q1 bloaded with Junk and restoring App like Mobo and so on. - They recover even if you delete them and it seems like maybe my box will be a bot-box with that junk-fw.

The other is with an OpenATV Version from here, but not performing well. I think it is based on Android 7.xxx but I am not happy with both versions atm. - There was one Android 6 Version which performed pretty ok, but wanted to solve the netflix issue that it just works in 480p.

It is actually a hustle to find a continuing good solution for all of these boxes! There is no superbox and I am not willed to spend every month onther 100? for junk-boxes.

I have severel boxes without any advantage atm because every box has another issue and nearly all have the netflix and amazon prime low-resolution problem.

Maybe someone can help with good advices.

Comment

Originally posted by suppenkasper View Post
                            Hi folks, hi p22h !

I saw you successfully recovered the V88 Mars with RK3229 Chipset and 8703 wifi. Have you found a good performaning firmware or an good ATV yet?

I am using this device with two versions. The one which is performing best is with Lollipop 5.1 Firmware of Leelbox Q1 bloaded with Junk and restoring App like Mobo and so on. - They recover even if you delete them and it seems like maybe my box will be a bot-box with that junk-fw.

The other is with an OpenATV Version from here, but not performing well. I think it is based on Android 7.xxx but I am not happy with both versions atm. - There was one Android 6 Version which performed pretty ok, but wanted to solve the netflix issue that it just works in 480p.

It is actually a hustle to find a continuing good solution for all of these boxes! There is no superbox and I am not willed to spend every month onther 100? for junk-boxes.

I have severel boxes without any advantage atm because every box has another issue and nearly all have the netflix and amazon prime low-resolution problem.

Maybe someone can help with good advices.
                            ====
                            hi
                            had locked my tv box v88 mars with wrong firmware, as I posted in the topics it was not easy to find a firmware that arrived until the end of the process. I used several unsuccessful firmware ... the only thing that worked out after many attempts was this: firmware V88_rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_20171209_v011

the tv box is working ok, with wifi
                            I do not use netflix ...

Comment

Originally posted by suppenkasper View Post
                              Hi folks, hi p22h !

You can try and look here for a better firmware, check which wifi chip is in your box before flashing (just in case you didn't knew that)

As for Netflix... Try clearing data and uninstall the app.
                              Then download and install version 4.16 from apkmirror.
                              It worked for me.

Good luck

Comment

Hi TheBlackening !

Thanks for the instruction and for presenting me another discussion forum as much information!
                                Collaborate generates knowledge!

Comment

Working...
                                X