MXQ PRO 4K - Box not connected to PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4K - Box not connected to PC

I am using Android Box MXQ PRO 4K and USB Burning Tool 2.0.8,.But box is not connected with USB Burning Tool 2.0.8 for flashing. Blue Light on when I connected Via USB to PC using reset button on box . I am using windows 7 64 bit. All boxes connected easily to my PC except this 4K boxes..whats problem to these 4K MXQ PRO boxes? why not connected to pc for flashing??
    Also when I run CPU app it is showing that box is MXQ-4k (rk322x_box) - Rockchip manufacture. Board :rk30sdk Quad Core A7. Its Soc: Rockchip RK3066 1.46 GHZ
    What I do now? What steps and method i need to opt to connect it with pc? Please.advise. Thanks

Hi Experts,
    I have the same box but it does not connect with my PC. I tried all methods posted on this forum to connect it (includ. toothpick) to with PC to upload new firmware via USB burning tools but no success, I have also MXQ pro box which is easily connected with my PC but this MXQ Pro 4K is not connected to my PC
    I want to connect MXQ pro 4K with PC. Please advise me with best option. Its really urgent mate. Please help.
    Full details is here http://ge.tt/8K1GPIm2
    Cheers

Comment

Hi youbee ,

are u sure it is a AML Box not Rockchip , are u sure it is a S905 or similar ??? , best is you post a Picture of the PCB ,

(nearby)(goodLight) to avoid Errors , a Link where you bought it could help , maybe , too .

Ever installed a CPU Identifier App to see , but even that not is 100% sure .

Why do you want to connect it to Pc , for flashing or moving data to Pc ??? please answer , i am sure we get it back

to your needs , greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi gefattern
        Thanks for your reply.
        Box detail: from e b a y u k ... 2017 4K SM PRO Quad Core Android Smart TV Box Media Player NEW Sports Movies UK
        Picture of the PCB ,:http://ge.tt/2GbIVIm2
        Box not rooted
        Need to connect box to PC for flashing only.
        Please let me know what steps I need to take so it will be connected to pc through usb for flashing without any problem?
        Thanks

Comment

Hi youbee ,

Do you have a Stockrom for your Device ??? this is needed .

The Picture was a little bit to far away could not see Wifichip .

Please add the Link where you bought it .

Is it really a Amilogic Box not Rockchip ???

If it is RK Box you need Batchtool and Drivers , if it is a Amilogic

Box u need USB Burning Tool 2.0.8 or similar .

What Win do u use ???

Please install a CPU Identifier App to know , or does the Box not

start anymore , good luck write you later .

gefattern

Comment

Hi

I am using Amilogic Box MXQ PRO 4K and USB Burning Tool 2.0.8,. But box is not connected with USB Burning Tool 2.0.8 for flashing. Blue Light on when I connected Via USB to PC. I am using windows 7 64 bit. All boxes connected easily to my PC except this 4K boxes..whats problem to these 4K MXQ PRO boxes? why not connected to pc for flashing??
            Now my simple question is that.
            Someone having same problem with 4K boxes?
            How you solved this issue? plz give me tip..
            Thanks

Comment

Are you 100% sure that it is an AMLogic box because there are so many variants and clones out there, some with Rockchip SOC's.

Run this app just to verify that it is AmLogic.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpuid.cpu_z&hl=en_GB

When you installed the burning tool, did the driver install correctly and when you connect your cable between the box and PC to flash, are you pressing in the reset button for a couple of seconds before inserting the power lead?
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Sorry mate .
                I run CPU app showing MXQ-4k (rk322x_box) - Rockchip manufacture. Board :rk30sdk Quad Core A7. Its Soc: Rockchip RK3066 1.46 GHZ
                What I do now? What steps and method i need to opt to connect it with pc? Please.advise. Thanks

Comment

Hi youbee ,

they sell under wrong Specs , its a shame . But no worry we can help you .

Please be so friendly to open a new Topic in this Section :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...rk3229-devices

, same title , then we can move later all Posts to the right place , okay can go on .

(if it is a RK3228 Device it can moved again)

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi again to all ,

but his PCB says S905Q-V1.0 so how can it be RK , all fake or what ??? Strange .

lets try the RK Way . Here are the newest RKTools :

Datei: RKTools.zip. Die Datei wurde von einem User hochgeladen. Laden Sie auch kostenlos Dateien hoch mit File Upload.

install Drivers "asAdmin" and then we can help you further .

please report in new Thread .

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Thanks gefattern..

Comment

Hi again ,

okay first i move the few post of us , did you already download the RKTools i linked ???

gefattern

Comment

Hi youbee ,

Thanks for what , your Box is still not a life , or ???

Did you install the Drivers ???

gefattern

Comment

Hi Gef,
                            Can you please give me link of RKTools ? Thanks

Comment

Hi youbee ,

look Post 10 .

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X