Clear All

Will this work on a mxq 4k rock chip 322x

Comment

I need root for this rom

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can ask topjohnwu to add RK support to Magisk, then we will all be able to root.

help needed soft is cool works on mxqpro 4k rk3229 does not work only remote control and wifi or you are able to help change the remote file and change wifi files would be really cool. The phone on this softy operates digital television streaming online that did not work on the marshall 6.0 I apologize for the English write from the translator greet and thank you

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can ask the seller or manufacturer for a Nougat firmware for your device.
        I don't have that device or plan to make a ROM for it.

and you would be able to replace these 2 files with ir and wifi, I would share I tried to replace the device but failed to pop up an error a softa I do not know how to edit thank you for your interest and answer my best regards

Comment

ok I have already advised I found a softa on the same base with tx2 someone as looking for softa nougat 7.1 to mxq4kpro 1gb ram / 8gb rom works with remote ir and wi-fi digital polsat nc + go runs smoothly at a high resolution streaming online smooth thank you I put a link: https://mega.nz/#!vqRCnaiR!D68VW3dLX...jGzAovQ99LIaUc

Comment

New v1.5 ROM released
          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Pass: nagrace
          Flash with Androidtool v2.52

Changelog

Bluetooth: fix for bt can't connect back
          Hide Onscreen keyboard if using an airmouse
          - Go to Settings - Keyboard - Current Keyboard - and change to Null Keyboard
          Fix Enter key in Chrome, Google Play and other apps
          New Recent apps menu
          - Long press back key on ir remote or airmouse to close all apps
          Fix Krack vulnerability
          Fix Spotify radio, artist menus that didn't work
          Fix Nova Launcher couldn't work
          Add support for VirtualXposed
          - https://github.com/android-hacker/Vi...sed_0.14.0.apk
          Updated apps
          Updated codecs

Comment

If wanting to use streaming apps that don't work or have problems on tv boxes, set them up in VirtualXposed.
            PM me for instructions, it's very easy.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180917_072415.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.8 KB ID:	745055 Hello Mo123,

Well done NT-N8 RK-3229 custom 7.1.2
              I having a difficulty to connect ethernet connection through MarsTv IPTV app it pop out message "Can't get your Mac address" as go to Crowns VOD app it keep phrase in Crowns VOD front page.
              Playstore can't be sign in "Device is not play protect certified"
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
              Last edited by gefattern; 09-17-2018, 00:32. Reason: changed to 3229 not 3299 like before / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by NagraceSG View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20180917_072415.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.8 KB ID:	745055 Hello Mo123,

Playstore can't be sign in "Device is not play protect certified"
              I'll try to fix the Play store problem before the end of the week.
              It takes some time to test, Google that makes it difficult for users to use custom ROM's now.
              The app problem should also be fixed then.

Comment

Mo123,

Thank you for your info will wait new update on NT-N8 custom rom do keep me in the posting....

Comment

New ROM
                  Changelog v1.6 29-09-2018

Fix Google Play Store
                  Add support for HP v222w 16GB Mini
                  Improve Seagate Expansion HDD compatibility
                  Add Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, C920-C, C925e and C930e compatibility
                  New Xbox controllers support
                  Static ethernet mac based on wifi mac
                  Add high bitrate bluetooth support
                  (BT headphones, speakers that use SBC can perhaps play higher quality, not sure if it works, check here for compatible devices)
                  Updated Youtube apps
                  - For SmartYoutubeTV choose 4K, the 3rd icon for best video playback
                  New codecs, also fixed 10-bit h264 playback in Kodi

For users using DSTV Now paid streaming, you can install a Kodi addon from here.

Link: Here
                  Pass: nagrace

Flash Tool(AndroidTool v2.52):Here
                  (unzip with 7zip tool - http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)

Comment

perfect, great job, just need to enable root. if someone has an alternative thank you for making it available. because in the last version has the root button but did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by alfaad View Post
                      perfect, great job, just need to enable root. if someone has an alternative thank you for making it available. because in the last version has the root button but did not work.
                      Why do you need root?
                      Most things can run in VirtualXposed that users need.

Comment

I intend to use Service Disabler and Linux Deploy. I saw some videos referring to VirtualXposed but I did not understand it emulates a root in the app? I know that xposed is used to add new features to the android but it also needs root.

Comment

alternative to accessing linux without root

i needed root to access linux but i found the termux and anlinux app that i can use without root access.

I also found the screens app that allows to use two applications side by side but to create the shortcuts you will have to use another laucher.

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Are you spamming or what, because RK3229 doesn't support Linux and anlinux is a Windows app?
                        Working...
                        X