Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... Derrrrrrrr

Comment

Is it serious? ahahahah Put this alternative to access linux if another user has the same error of wanting to use linux in this box that has no root. You have researched programs apparent

Comment

Hello and thank you for work but how to update kodi Kodi v18.1 Leia thank you for your answer sorry for my bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvano View Post
          Hello and thank you for work but how to update kodi Kodi v18.1 Leia thank you for your answer sorry for my bad English.
          Just uninstall the installed Kodi from the TVSettings - Apps menu then install a newer one

Comment

Thank you for your answer but auto frame-rate switching works even on kodi 18.2 Thank you very much

Comment

Thank you for your answer but auto frame-rate switching works even on kodi 18.2 Thank you very much
              Yes, it should woek on any Kodi 18 on this firmware.
              Jusr remember to enable the whitelist on System Display and in Video options 'On Video start' for frame-rate switching in Kodi.

Comment

Works well thank you very much.

Comment

Hello one more question possible activate auto frame-rate switching on mx player thank you for your answer sorry for the inconvenience I am a beginner.

Comment

Thank you for your quick response but only 50hz and 60hz or
                    default no 24hz in the application normal ?
                    Thank you for your support.

Comment

Thank you for your quick response but only 50hz and 60hz or
                      default no 24hz in the application normal ?
                      Thank you for your support.
                      I'll have to check it.

Comment

Hello again me possible in the white list of kodi add us even 1920x108050i sorry for all his question again a big thank you.

Comment

Hello again me possible in the white list of kodi add us even 1920x108050i sorry for all his question again a big thank you.
                          The videos will be automatically deinterlaced in Kodi, no need for any 1920x108050i whitelist.

Comment

Perfect thanks and the fr-switch.ap no 24hz is it a problem ...

Comment

hello please tell me when I close kodi the resolution comes back 1280x720 60p normal or not my resolution is still 1920x1080 60p impossible 1080p on youtube thank you for your answer.

Comment

hello please tell me when I close kodi the resolution comes back 1280x720 60p normal or not my resolution is still 1920x1080 60p impossible 1080p on youtube thank you for your answer.
                                You can use this Youtube app for 1080.
                                Watch YouTube videos on your TV and set-top-box with comfort - yuliskov/SmartTubeLegacy

For the built-in app, Youtube Vanced, don't update it from the Play Store, disable updates for it in the Play Store.
                                It can also play 1080p but will be replaced by the normal ad supported Youtube app if updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X