Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCISHION V88 STOCK FIRMWARE

HI
    I have a V88 with a firmware 6.0.1 but its very slow and a canot find worked stock lolipop 5.1.1 firmware or some other fast custom firmware.

Thanks

whats the chipset , ram and rom ?it had stock firmware 6.0.1 ?cause i have schishion v88 rk 3229 with 1gb ram and 8 gb rom and google play service crashes all the time even its disabled or reflashed the firmware 6.0.1 which it came with .Unfortunatelly mine does not have oragne yellow av ports and it cannot go back to 5.0.1 android cause boot version is 2.31 and not 2.30.does something of that seems familiar to yours?

Comment

Yes i have the same with a black av ports and i also cannot go back to 5.0.1 which its working fine. it is possible to change boot version and downgrade to 5.0.1?

Comment

Orange AV/Spdif can work with Android 4, 5, 6 & 7
        Black AV/Spdif only Android 6 and 7 ( but not every)

Comment

Do you now maybe which rom works well on v88 with a black AV an where can i findet. 6.0 doesnt whork well.

Comment

Originally posted by depamb View Post
            Do you now maybe which rom works well on v88 with a black AV an where can i findet. 6.0 doesnt whork well.
            i am currently using that rom with no issues , the newer post of that , and without google play store and google services disabled works like a charm!i am only a kodi user .nothing else.
            EDITED: New version. For the older version I put out read below in OLD POST section. Ok I have a new V88 (RK3229) Android TV ROM for you guys. Some of you will

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
              Orange AV/Spdif can work with Android 4, 5, 6 & 7
              Black AV/Spdif only Android 6 and 7 ( but not every)
              what rom do you use ? android 6 or 7??

Comment

I using android 6. it is posible to change loder version and downgrade to 5?

Comment

Originally posted by depamb View Post
                  I using android 6. it is posible to change loder version and downgrade to 5?
                  If it came with it no you cannot downgrade

Comment

Where can download android 7 rom?

Comment

Working...
                    X