Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V88 Mars firmware Android 7.1

Hi everybody,

I have bricked my v88 mars box, but anyway I managed to enter in mask rom mode. Still cannot find a suitable firmware, every android 6 firmware I tried gave me boot failed error. The only firmware that works is an android 7 that I found on internet, but anyway after successfull loading, does not boot up the box

The box is equipped with rk3229 and seems that only firmware with boot loader 2.37 works.

Anyone has a suitable firmware to give me?

Thanks

I found it by myself... If someone has similar problem the only firmware I found that works and boot with my V88 is this one:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I opened a ticket on gearbest asking for original firmware... for now I had only many "pre-compiled" responses.. so.. I'm not sure they have it or want to give it to me.. They ask to return the box, but for sure it's not worth it because of high shipping fees

Comment

I have same problem with V88 mar II. After brick I flash android 7.1 but have another problem came too. Mouse can't use setting and sign in google play. Android 7.1 not stable to my device . application not responding all the time. (I don't have remote)

Comment

Originally posted by hero1470 View Post
        I have same problem with V88 mar II. After brick I flash android 7.1 but have another problem came too. Mouse can't use setting and sign in google play. Android 7.1 not stable to my device . application not responding all the time. (I don't have remote)
        Now?

Comment

Working...
        X