No announcement yet.

Help with Mini HK1 Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just a partitions dumb from my mini HK1 box. I reset the box and deleted everything before I extracted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beho86 View Post
      Thank you very much! i just downloaded that file... can you please tell me steps to follow after connecting box to pc...

Comment

I would read this useful post to get familiar with the files and how they work: http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...w-RK-2-1-tool=

In summary:
        • Download AndroidTool v.2.38
        • Install RockUSB drivers, it should be in the same link above.
        • The tab you will be using is (Download Image). Get a toothpick or a match, and a male-male usb cable.
        • plug one end of the cable to the box, insert the match's end in the AV port, you will hear a click, there is a button at the end of the port.
        • Keep pressing on this hidden button with the match, and now plug the other end of the usb cable to your computer.
        • If everything goes well, you will see a message (Loader device detected) shown in the AndroidTool app. Now, you can remove the match/toothpick.
        • Extract the files in the backup I uploaded. Open the parameters.txt file. In the file, you will see Number1@Number2 (XXXXX).
        • Start filling Number2 in the address column, and type the file name (system, boot, etc.), and select the location of the img file.
        • After you do this step, click on download. It should flash and tell you once done.
        • I had some issues initially in flashing the files. The important ones are (System, kernal, boot, uboot, recovery, system, vendor, oem, parameter)
        Here is an example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2472
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	750737

Comment

Originally posted by Beho86 View Post
          I would read this useful post to get familiar with the files and how they work: http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...w-RK-2-1-tool=

In summary:
          • Download AndroidTool v.2.38
          • Install RockUSB drivers, it should be in the same link above.
          • The tab you will be using is (Download Image). Get a toothpick or a match, and a male-male usb cable.
          • plug one end of the cable to the box, insert the match's end in the AV port, you will hear a click, there is a button at the end of the port.
          • Keep pressing on this hidden button with the match, and now plug the other end of the usb cable to your computer.
          • If everything goes well, you will see a message (Loader device detected) shown in the AndroidTool app. Now, you can remove the match/toothpick.
          • Extract the files in the backup I uploaded. Open the parameters.txt file. In the file, you will see Number1@Number2 (XXXXX).
          • Start filling Number2 in the address column, and type the file name (system, boot, etc.), and select the location of the img file.
          • After you do this step, click on download. It should flash and tell you once done.
          • I had some issues initially in flashing the files. The important ones are (System, kernal, boot, uboot, recovery, system, vendor, oem, parameter)
          Here is an example:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	750737
          Hello My friend the oem option is missing from my androidtool v2.38

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you very much! Thank you for your support! device is up and running ☺️

Comment

you got it Glad it worked for you.

Comment

. .
                  Ol pessoal estou com a Android 8.1 TV box HK1mini rk3229 chip 2+16G 4K. Ainda nao achei a ROM dela .
                  se alguem quiser me ajudar pode fazer um backup atraves do APP no link

apps.rom.installer.
                  ​​​​​​
                  e assim compartilhar aqui ,porque a minha box HK1 ta BRICKADA n?o funciona nada . ROM / RECOVERY /TWRP
                  Last edited by Rudi word; 01-31-2019, 03:58.

Comment

This rom is original sent by the seller of HK1Mini, only has no root in it.

This is no-root firmware link

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This is burning tool

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Please try to make a reflash through the computer to see if it returns.

Por favor, tente fazer um reflash pelo computador para ver se retorna.

Comment

hello.decryption key mega?

Comment

Originally posted by kukszi View Post
                        hello.decryption key mega?
                        I believe searching on youtube, you find how to do recovery with this rom..

Comment

Hello,
                          I have same problem with HK1 device. It won't boot. I tried all tools (androidtool, rockchip tool, factory tool) and always the same. When I try to flash , always when it comes to 100 % it show message " download firmware fail" . I don't know what to do. Can someone help?Click image for larger version

Name:	sdsdasd.JPG
Views:	2449
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	766658

Comment

Working...
                          X