Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT TV Box RX3229 Firmware

Hi Everyone

I hope you can help me obtain the firmware for the unit below.A friend asked me to assist in upgrading it if I could which turned out to be a epic failure.

I have tried every ROM I could find that was made for the MXQ PRO 4K with a Rockchip RX-3229 but after 15 tries I have been unsuccessful. Below are images of the board and I hope there is someone that could help me with a link to the correct firmware?

Main Chip: Rockchip RX3229
    Bluetooth/WiFi chip: SCI S9082C
    Storage: SK Hynix H27UCG8T2ETR
    Memory: Hynix H5TQ2G43BFR

Please let me know if more information is required.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by BishopGriffin View Post
    Hi Everyone

I hope you can help me obtain the firmware for the unit below.A friend asked me to assist in upgrading it if I could which turned out to be a epic failure.

I have tried every ROM I could find that was made for the MXQ PRO 4K with a Rockchip RX-3229 but after 15 tries I have been unsuccessful. Below are images of the board and I hope there is someone that could help me with a link to the correct firmware?

Main Chip: Rockchip RX3229
    Bluetooth/WiFi chip: SCI S9082C
    Storage: SK Hynix H27UCG8T2ETR
    Memory: Hynix H5TQ2G43BFR

Please let me know if more information is required.
    Hi ,

maybe this FW works :

I spent many hours with one of these MXQ Pro 4K boxes trying to restore it following a faulty firmware which was incorrect. 80GB later and 2 days solid I found the correct firmware. I took a look at the board and it is labelled H234 V2.08...

cheap rebuild , mayby a FW from a same build , PCB/Box , works ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Sorry, I don't know English, I use a translator.
      I have the same box and after many attempts I can't get the correct firmware, can you provide it? So I can revive my box. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X