Please help me to un-brick my device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me to un-brick my device

I was trying to update the firmware and i bricked my device. Now i can't figure out how to unbrick it, nothing comes up when connected to USB. only faint light!!!!

Please help!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Can someone help me to get in to maskrom mode by doing the pin short method. I do not know which pins to short.

Comment

Alright, im on the maskrom mode now.... but nothing else works. Everything fails, does this means my android box is dead?

Comment

u can try by shortcircuit on the holes with Letters, I dont know which is the correct position...
        sorry for bad english

Comment

Originally posted by rockeirodohs View Post
          u can try by shortcircuit on the holes with Letters, I dont know which is the correct position...
          sorry for bad english
          Already got it fixed. Thanks a lot for the help. It runs fine with new firmware.

Comment

Does anyone know a better firmware for this kind of motherboard/device? last year I managed to get it working but recently it stopped functioning well with KODI!

Comment

Originally posted by nofacemonster View Post
              Does anyone know a better firmware for this kind of motherboard/device? last year I managed to get it working but recently it stopped functioning well with KODI!
              Just recently dusted off a couple of these boxes,i don,t think there was ever a kind word or anything positive in reviews.However check the thread by Gustov some decent Roms thr.
              Have tested both 6.01 and 7.1.2 upgraded from 5.1.1
              According to your pics looks like you have the 6051P they might work with your box.
              As always enter the testing zone at your own risk

The Leelbox 7.1.2 is fairly stable on MX4N_ 6051 box both wifi and ethernet and remote control functions no bluetooth ,i dont think thr is support anyway.
              These boxes will only display 720P max no matter what Rom you flash

If your just interested in idoK the other box we are currently testing LibreElec latest march release for RK3229 with idoK 18.6 git
              I just might have to take back what i just posted about 720P display

Happy Testing

Gjwa Izma

Comment

Working...
              X