custom rom for Zhong ou MQ-8 Rk3229

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom rom for Zhong ou MQ-8 Rk3229

Good evening to all kindly I wanted to know if you could help me with the following device, it is a Zhong ou MQ-8 based on RK3229 in the box it is reported that it has 4 gb of ram and 32 gb of rom, since it is very slow and also with netflix I have the Level 3 DRMs, I wanted to know if it is possible to enable Level 1 DRMs to see netflix in HD, if there is a custom rom for this device, if mounting a custom netflix rom should no longer work, I am attaching photos of the device in question, if you can help me I would be very grateful, forgive the language but I am Italian and I translated the text with google translate, thank you in advance and I wish you a good evening.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by Nico777 View Post
    Good evening to all kindly I wanted to know if you could help me with the following device, it is a Zhong ou MQ-8 based on RK3229 in the box it is reported that it has 4 gb of ram and 32 gb of rom, since it is very slow and also with netflix I have the Level 3 DRMs, I wanted to know if it is possible to enable Level 1 DRMs to see netflix in HD, if there is a custom rom for this device, if mounting a custom netflix rom should no longer work, I am attaching photos of the device in question, if you can help me I would be very grateful, forgive the language but I am Italian and I translated the text with google translate, thank you in advance and I wish you a good evening.
    Netflix HD is not possible on the device and also no custom ROM's for the device.
    Try to buy a better device next time with support

Comment

thank you very much, at least I tried, thanks for the answers.

Comment

Working...
      X