No announcement yet.

Scishion V88 mini 1/8 GB, RK3229, wifi 6051p - Android 6, 7 and 8 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got 7.1.2 now. It is working pretty good so far. I will test it and see how it goes.

Good thing of 7.1.2, now when turning off with remote blue light goes away and since this is in the bedroom, it was important.

Original remote doesn't work but the other control I have does. So all and all one thing I learned, first of it is working DONT TOUCH IT. Two, it is almost impossible to brick the device if you know at least the basics of processor, wifi, bootloader, etc.

But hopefully my days with Android box are over for a long long time.

Comment

Okay
      Glad you are back up

I Will disagree with the almost impossible to brick part
      Lol

See how many treads are titled
      I bricked my box.....etc

Here is a saying my engineer friend Ernesto Is fond of saying

Slow is Smooth and

Smooth is Fast

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
        Okay
        Glad you are back up

I Will disagree with the almost impossible to brick part
        Lol

See how many treads are titled
        I bricked my box.....etc

Here is a saying my engineer friend Ernesto Is fond of saying

Slow is Smooth and

Smooth is Fast

Happy Testing
        I understand what you mean, but if you try whatever and don't know what you are doing you will probably end up killing the device fast.

But I have tried several and the worst I could do was not getting a remote control to boot up. All process done thru SD Card instead of USB Cable.

So I meant, if you know the basics at least, chances are you will be fine. Though I am pretty ok with what the box end up now. Even the original was freezing from time to time in Youtube. I believe it was temperature problem. Now with the last rom i tested, 3 days over 10 hours (2 sons watching youtube) no freezes.

So I went from hell ending up with a device more stable now.

For sure I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Goodnight. I have downloaded all the ROMS and they indicate that the file is not correct when loading it in Rockchip Batch. Any suggestions? In the other program he doesn't even let me read the ones that I know are good.

I have several boxes but of the V88 mini II I would like to revive them. Taking advantage of this, I would like to ask if there is any way to download the firmware from a perfectly functioning box to put it on another?

I have worked with the Rockchip in MXQ and in Q7 boxes but in Scishion I could load the firmware 6.0 to one of the V88 mini II but it did not work for me first and after a while I was able to resuscitate it but now it opens but the wifi does not work.

Greetings and I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Comment

Thinking of buying V88 2/16 unit, can I upgrade from 7.1 to 9?

Comment

Hello

Scishion V88 mini 1/8 GB, RK3229, wifi 6051p - Android 6.0.1, 7.1.2 and 8.1.0 firmware My motherboard Scishion V88 mini 1/8 GB, RK3229, wifi 6051p is: MX4MN-V13 Google translator: I spent the last year searching for a suitable firmware for this TV box. I tried about 20 of them. Half of them sent me a TV box into the brick (I

Comment

But not PIE, right? mmh I thought I saw PIE on RK 3229 anywhere..dont remember...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  But not PIE, right? mmh I thought I saw PIE on RK 3229 anywhere..dont remember...
                  Hk1 Mini is advertised as Pie on Soc 3229

Comment

Anyone crossflahed?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                      Anyone crossflahed?
                      No

Hki Mini with 3229 Pie is 2/16 different Hk1 Mini than 1/8

Comment

This is the firm:

RK3229_HK1_MINI_SSV6051_9_20190919.1347.img.7z

Now you can download a Android 9 updated ROM for the TV Box HK1 mini, an low cost Box with a configuration that includes the RockChip RK3229 SoC, 2GB of RAM

Comment

I dont think that will work on My V88

It is only 1G Ram
                          8G internal

Rom is Build for 2 / 16

Pie on 1G Ram would probs be lots of Lag....even if it somehow Booted
                          8 G internal may be not enuff for System Partition/Or just enough

Also In OP there is warning about Boot Version
                          Can send to the Brick...

Have tested Rom that is Build For 1 / 8 on Box/Boxes that have More RAM and Internal 2/8 2/16 3/32 4/64 etc...

With success..

Have never tried the opposite

Comment

will take a look at the pcb and then decide :-P

Comment

can i install launcher android 8 on android 7 ?

if yes do you can add link for launcher android 8?

thank you

Comment

I have a R329Q V3.1. With stock rom I was able to use ADB and also SCRCPY; ADB settings in developer options are accessible.

Does anyone know how to enable ADB on Leelbox Nougat or HK1 Oreo roms? Developer options are not accessible in advanced settings (they crashes) and the right panel settings for Developer options seems not working.
                                I tried to connect the box with a USB-USB to my PC, but "adb devices -l" command does not report my device.

My final need is for files transfer using USB-USB cable.

Comment

Working...
                                X