Firmware for T95V PRO because "Prepare IDB Fail"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware for T95V PRO because "Prepare IDB Fail"

Hello. I have a T95V PRO. I used AndroidTool.exe tu flash my firmware but But it failed and said Prepare IDB Fail. Firmware is wrong.
    What is the firmware correct?
    Please we see the photo and help me....
    Don't upload in forum this photo and I used Imgur, I'm sorry.

Thank you.

Using Google, it says your box has the Amlogic S912 cpu. So try a custom ROM for that CPU. Many versions are available here on FreakTab for that chip, just make sure ROM is for DDR type ram, and make sure you use the Amlogic USB-Burning-Tool version 2.2.0 on windows PC to install firmware; don't know why you tried using "AndroidTool.exe".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        Using Google, it says your box has the Amlogic S912 cpu. So try a custom ROM for that CPU. Many versions are available here on FreakTab for that chip, just make sure ROM is for DDR type ram, and make sure you use the Amlogic USB-Burning-Tool version 2.2.0 on windows PC to install firmware; don't know why you tried using "AndroidTool.exe".
        I'm sorry USB-Burning-Tool version 2.2.0 don't work, not connect on PC. But RKBatchTool and AndroidTool connect on PC.

Is there the jumper two pin for connect with USB-Burning-Tool version 2.2.0?

Comment

For Amlogic chipped devices you must use only PC software tools made specifically for devices using the Amlogic CPU. If you used the wrong tool instant bricked device, then yes you need to find the pins to short while device is connected to PC, the pins are around the eMMC(nand) chip. Check/search the forum threads about "Enter MaskROM mode" or "Shorting the Pins."

Comment

Working...
          X