No announcement yet.

How to unbrick 3229.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, did you locate the Nand Chip on the Board?
    if yes plug in the cable on the right Port and the use and paper clip and go over the pins of the Nand chip.
    Think you will come to maskrom mode then.

Regards
    Neomode

Comment

Already did that. I used to get into the maskrom mode once, but now it is not possible anymore.

Comment

No idea?

Comment

Hi guys, I have the problem with my MX9. After updating driver to v4.6 and using newer version of Android Tool (2.6) I bricked my box. I wanted to reflash just boot partition and after reflash, box stuck on red light and not responding on USB connection. I tried to unbrick by shorting pins but nothing works. I tried pin 5-6 , 6-7, 7-8, 8-9, 29-30. I have SANDISK nand chip, as you can see on pictures. Please help... Thanks in advance.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
          Last edited by Milan Nikolov; 10-15-2018, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan Nikolov View Post
            Hi guys, I have the problem with my MX9. After updating driver to v4.6 and using newer version of Android Tool (2.6) I bricked my box. I wanted to reflash just boot partition and after reflash, box stuck on red light and not responding on USB connection. I tried to unbrick by shorting pins but nothing works. I tried pin 5-6 , 6-7, 7-8, 8-9, 29-30. I have SANDISK nand chip, as you can see on pictures. Please help... Thanks in advance.
            Hi ,

what Error does the Flashtool show ??? and why you only flashed a "boot.img" ???

Did you start on the right side of Nand , by the Point ??? greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

what Error does the Flashtool show ??? and why you only flashed a "boot.img" ???

Did you start on the right side of Nand , by the Point ??? greetings / gefattern
              Boot flashed successfully, no error message in flash tool. But this time box has reset automatically and stuck on red light, what otherwise is not the case. I flashed my modified boot.img, and that is not first time that I flash just boot, but now device was bricked. I started count by point, yes. Even if boot.img was not correct, box should start and stuck on logo. Thanks for answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan Nikolov View Post

Boot flashed successfully, no error message in flash tool. But this time box has reset automatically and stuck on red light, what otherwise is not the case. I flashed my modified boot.img, and that is not first time that I flash just boot, but now device was bricked. I started count by point, yes. Even if boot.img was not correct, box should start and stuck on logo. Thanks for answer.
                Hi ,

hope you can fix it , please post the solution , if you found it , thanks ,

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Ok heres the way to un brick device Yup i hard bricked it already....

1- Remove the 4 rubber feet. (they peel off carefully.

2- Remove the 4 screws where feet are.

3- Carefully pry at top of box (This box does not come off on bottom get finger mail or something thin into top seam.) gently lift our watching antena...

4- On nan there is small dot count to pins 7/8 Short those two with paper clip.

5- Plug in usb making sure its supported so nothing under it conductive.

6- Tricky part press reset and power at same time should boot into mask mode flash firmware. Its task shorting and pressing both but i was able to do on my own took two trys.

Do NOT bend antena and take care on placement when reinstalling into case its fragile.

Also dontt flash latest mx11 3229 firmware on this device instant brick lmao...
                  ---
                  Where the reset is located? I cannot see any button to press...
                  Thank you, Orline

Comment

Working...
                  X