was it possible to flash the Rom ??? please explain ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

was it possible to flash the Rom ??? please explain ,

greetings / gefattern
      Hello Gefattern,

It gave me a "BOOT FAILED" message in red and said non was successful but 1 was a fail.. I don't have the pictures since I did it last night.

Thanks, Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Arise View Post

Hello Gefattern,

It gave me a "BOOT FAILED" message in red and said non was successful but 1 was a fail.. I don't have the pictures since I did it last night.

Thanks, Kyle.
        HI ,

i already thought this , because of your "black Screen" Info , did you tried it only with Batchtool ??? ,

please try Androidtool 2.35 or higher & Factorytool 1.5 or higher , but i think it stays same , later i

upload a DeveloperTool for RK , with this you can "read" "erase" the blocks , maybe it helps , my old

UT3 is in the same Situation , only SDBoot Xubuntu & imgc File on SD , with HDDRawCopy works on it ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

HI ,

i already thought this , because of your "black Screen" Info , did you tried it only with Batchtool ??? ,

please try Androidtool 2.35 or higher & Factorytool 1.5 or higher , but i think it stays same , later i

upload a DeveloperTool for RK , with this you can "read" "erase" the blocks , maybe it helps , my old

UT3 is in the same Situation , only SDBoot Xubuntu & imgc File on SD , with HDDRawCopy works on it ,

good luck / gefattern
          Hello, thank you SO much for your help... I now have a working TV box. I couldn't thank you enough as my family is not wealthy and this TV box made a massive difference and we couldn't afford a new one... thankkkkkkksss!!!!

Arise.

Comment

Hello, thank you SO much for your help... I now have a working TV box. I couldn't thank you enough as my family is not wealthy and this TV box made a massive difference and we couldn't afford a new one... thankkkkkkksss!!!!

Arise.
            Hi ,

please explain what you did , or what happend ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

please explain what you did , or what happend ???

greetings / gefattern
              Hello,

I shorted different pins ( I think 12-13 ) and it gave me Maskrom device ( The other pins wouldn't work and I shut down the device since I needed sleep ) I then downloaded the right firmware and restored it with RKBatchTool... I was using the wrong firmware the whole time and I only found which firmware I needed to use when i looked at the motherboard and it told me (;

I'm running into a little problem though, it wants me to update SuperSU?

Thanks,
              Arise

Comment

Hello,

I shorted different pins ( I think 12-13 ) and it gave me Maskrom device ( The other pins wouldn't work and I shut down the device since I needed sleep ) I then downloaded the right firmware and restored it with RKBatchTool... I was using the wrong firmware the whole time and I only found which firmware I needed to use when i looked at the motherboard and it told me (;

I'm running into a little problem though, it wants me to update SuperSU?

Thanks,
                Arise
                Hi ,

dont do this , this will cause Bootloop , use it as it is , no Binary , no App update ,

otherwise , brick , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

but last you restored your Box ??? Why , What happend ,

gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

but last you restored your Box ??? Why , What happend ,

gefattern
                    Hi!

This is a new box, same thing happened, tried fixing but now it shows red light and doesn't want to go into maskrom mode

Regards

Comment

Hi!

This is a new box, same thing happened, tried fixing but now it shows red light and doesn't want to go into maskrom mode

Regards
                      Hi ,

but you have the right FW , best for restore is Stockrom ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

but you have the right FW , best for restore is Stockrom ???

greetings / gefattern
                        Hi!

I do not have stock rom, looked everywhere... please help!

R329Q V3.0

Regards

Comment

Up....
                          some problem...needs urgent help

Assalamu'alaykum all, Accidentially i updated wrong firmware to my MXQ Pro (Fleco) and now the box is bricked with red light. Please anyone help me to find the correct firmware for my box and also the correct pin to short (computer did not see my box). the box previousely running android 10 (fake?) with 2/16 GB memory, here i

Comment

Working...
                          X