H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadzsol View Post

try this https://gofile.io/?c=lt42eM (root/su removed but have no time to test. Based on the latest ROM/above link)
    Thaks so much!! I'll test it for you!

Comment

try this https://gofile.io/?c=lt42eM (root/su removed but have no time to test. Based on the latest ROM/above link)
      I tested it but didn't worked.. Allthough some root chechers say that it is not rooted the app (that requires noroot) recognises that is.
      The root checker app says that is not properly rooted. The supersu pro app is still present but doesn't work too and i can't uninstall it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnymp View Post

I tested it but didn't worked.. Allthough some root chechers say that it is not rooted the app (that requires noroot) recognises that is.
        The root checker app says that is not properly rooted. The supersu pro app is still present but doesn't work too and i can't uninstall it.
        I have removed the superuser apk and also some left over file in a lib directory. I hope it will work now, otherwise extensive research needs to be done. Unfortunately, they do not provide a non-rooted ROM any more on their site which would make life much easier :-(

Gofile is a free, secure file sharing and storage platform. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, you can easily store and share files of any type without any limits. Our advanced features, such as CDN support and password protection, make Gofile the ideal choice for individuals and businesses alike.

By the way, what kind of app are you trying to run?
        Last edited by kadzsol; 03-11-2020, 14:20.

Comment

I have removed the superuser apk and also some left over file in a lib directory. I hope it will work now, otherwise extensive research needs to be done. Unfortunately, they do not provide a non-rooted ROM any more on their site which would make life much easier :-(

Gofile is a free, secure file sharing and storage platform. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, you can easily store and share files of any type without any limits. Our advanced features, such as CDN support and password protection, make Gofile the ideal choice for individuals and businesses alike.

By the way, what kind of app are you trying to run?
          Wow! so far everything i checked works fine!
          The apps i use is the go version of greek sat tv..
          Thanks so much!! this box was a pain in the ass for me!

Comment

Originally posted by johnymp View Post

Wow! so far everything i checked works fine!
            The apps i use is the go version of greek sat tv..
            Thanks so much!! this box was a pain in the ass for me!
            Great, thanks for testing!

Comment

Bonjour, j'ai une box TV H96 max, elle est bloquée en mode maskrom et du coup impossible d'installer ou de mettre a jour le firmware. j'ai tout essayé, faire le cour circuit, rien de marche.
              aidez moi svp

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                RISCy Dude commented
                Editing a comment
                Posting in English will likely get you a quicker response. Good luck with the issue.

Google translator used.....
                Hello, I have a TV box H96 max, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or update the firmware. I tried everything, do the circuit, nothing works.
                help me please

I can't find GND and CLK, can you help me? *
              here is photo of my box
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20200326_112532.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	800465
              Attached Files

Comment

So this device was giving me the hardest time to update and I was having several issues with it. I tried several firmwares and used the recommended methods for updating and nothing seemed to work. Finally I followed one of the suggestions from someone that posted here earlier and used Android Tools and that worked perfectly.

The firmware listed on H96TVBox.com doesn't seem to be the latest either. I found a newer firmware. I haven't tested this firmware completely but some issues that have been fixed, looks like a newer Android security patch, now the box doesn't turn off when the TV turns off. Everything else appears to be working. I had an issue where I'd lose connection very quickly when connecting to a network drive, hopefully that gets resolved.

The steps I took to update:
                I downloaded Driver Assistant 4.5 from here https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...x-qPB4CWC8FFbQ
                Downloaded Android Tool 2.71 from here https://github.com/rockchip-linux/to...ease_v2.71.zip
                Downloaded 11/14/19 firmware here https://www.filefactory.com/file/6mj...91114_v002.zip
                USB male to male cable

First installed the driver on my computer.
                Then unzipped the firmware.
                Opened Android Tool but it was all in Chinese. Closed Android Tool. I had to go to config.ini in the root of the folder and change:
                Lang1File=Chinese.ini
                Lang1FontName=??
                Lang1FontSize=9

To:
                Lang1File=English.ini
                Lang1FontName=Arial
                Lang1FontSize=9

Re-opened Android Tool, now it's in English.
                Clicked Upgrade Firmware.
                Clicked Firmware button, pointed it to the image file that was previously unzipped. It takes a couple of seconds to load, then it will tell you FW version, Loader version, Chip info...I don't think any of this info is accurate but this will tell you the file loaded properly.
                Then you stick a paperclip or something into the A/V hole. I used a bamboo skewer that seemed to fit perfectly. Hold down the button inside the A/V hole.
                Plug the device into the USB male to male cable that is attached to your computer.
                Then hit Upgrade. When it hits 5-7% release the A/V hole button.
                After a couple of minutes the update should finish and it will tell you when it's done. Close Android Tool, unplug device and you should be good to go as long as the firmware works for you.

Comment

Hi, am using the h96 max rk3318 4gb ram android box, and unfortunately I changed my power adapter and now it's not working, no blue light and no red light is coming, what would be the problem, please let me know, anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Jerald View Post
                    Hi, am using the h96 max rk3318 4gb ram android box, and unfortunately I changed my power adapter and now it's not working, no blue light and no red light is coming, what would be the problem, please let me know, anyone
                    Same Voltage (I hope) and at least same (or higher) Amper?

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

after using this adapter ,the andriod box is not working
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

after using this adapter ,the andriod box is not working
                          my adapter is 5V and 2A

Comment

Mine to the same, but unfortunately without knowing I used the adapter which I shown in the image, what is the solution for this,..

Comment

Mine to the same, but unfortunately without knowing I used the adapter which I shown in the image, what is the solution for this,..
                              I am afraid you have damaged your board...

Comment

Working...
                              X