Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	794849

This factory tool's from
    Click image for larger version

Name:	H96 TV box 2020-01-09_13-34-15.jpg
Views:	2593
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	794850

After download fw 3% in MASKROM mode, failed.
    What can I do next~

Thanks.

Comment

Micro-Dana removes restore and activates upgrade

Comment

Kadzsol thanks I had a problem but I could solve it.
        A question because the factorytool tells me that the version is firmware see 9.40.1b5d ?? Or once unpacked I have to modify build.prop ??

Comment

To flash this box with final firmware you can download from here with needed tool and usb drivers, this is final firmware my seller gave me but it seems these box's are massed produce with some dodgy firmware.
          the firmware fix's issues like YouTube 4k streaming also the rocket ship from task killer can be seen rather than just an orange box..also the play store works great BBC iPlayer is able to be downloaded along with a few other fix's..
          Download drivers and factory tool , install drivers unzip the iso with WinZip then input to the factory tool, use male to male usb lead. Keep button pressed in av hole whilst plugging in the usb once connected let go of the button in av hole easy to do.
          Also one last thing I recommend buying a usb fan to keep it cool. See here https://www.amazon.co.uk/ELUTENG-Coo...sr=1-3-catcorr that's one I got keeps around 40degree whilst streaming.

Comment

Hi

My box bricked itself after 1h of using.
            I can't find a way to unbrick it. Pc dont recognize it. I tried the Rockchip tool but my laptop can't find the device.

?YouCut 20200116 172056583 - YouTube
            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez1979pl View Post
              Hi

My box bricked itself after 1h of using.
              I can't find a way to unbrick it. Pc dont recognize it. I tried the Rockchip tool but my laptop can't find the device.

?YouCut 20200116 172056583 - YouTube
              Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Any suggestions?
              Ok, so i've managed to connect it to pc, shorted the nand pins and tried to upload another firmware. Tried about 5 different firmwares but everytime it stops with the DEVICE TEST FAILED. Does it mean that the device (box) is dead for good?

Comment

Download the latest firmware at https://www.h96tvbox.com/17-h96-max-rk3318

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Przechwytywanie.PNG
Views:	2425
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	795703hello, thanks for your help.

i did this morning, but i still get "TEST DEVICE FAIL" it wont run further.
                  I think there is something wrong with circuits on the board, like something with the current (power).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Przechwytywanie.PNG Views:	0 Size:	56.5 KB ID:	795702

Comment

the main problem seems to by while in test device mode, pc disconnects for a second every time, and stops the process.
                    I don't think it's a software problem, rather hardware failure.

Comment

Use the Factory tool program v. 1.66

Comment

I'm seeing that in Factory you have it with the restore option put it in upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Jose86 View Post
                          Use the Factory tool program v. 1.66
                          where do i find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose86 View Post
                            I'm seeing that in Factory you have it with the restore option put it in upgrade
                            both upgrade and restore stops at TEST DEVICE

Comment

In maskrom I have put it in upgrade and automatically updates it loader

Comment

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...yTool_v1.6.zip (http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file/hu9om2doyuf9310/FactoryTool_v1.6.zip) or Freaktab (http://freaktab.org/

Comment

Working...
                                X