H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spider81man View Post

I can't do that, the PC doesn't watch the device.
    Please describe step-by-step how are you trying to flash.

Comment

Hello, I have the H96Max Android9 + an HDMI converter to go from HDMI Digital to my HIFI amplifier with the sound. But do not get any sound. Can there be a help?

HDMI-Audio-Extractor Splitter zu SPDIF optische RCA Stereo l/r-Analog-Wandler | ****

Comment

kadzsol
        can you modify new firmware from 29.8.2019?

it is rooted.Thx for your job.

Comment

Originally posted by kentworld View Post
          Depends on what modifications you want?

Comment

I want use magiogo app,but this need unrooted android.

Comment

Originally posted by kentworld View Post
              I want use magiogo app,but this need unrooted android.
              Hi! I've the same problem. Many apps require unrooted android. I tried millions of method to unroot or to hide root but there's no way.
              Can you help us?
              Thank you very much in advance

Comment

Hi!
                I also have a problem. Power is red light. not connected to pc and tv so it cannot be updated please help I don't want bricks ... thanks

Comment

youtube always crashes after a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo17 View Post
                    The Youtube problem was fixed Oct 2018 by Rockchip.
                    So it means the firmware you are using is much older than that and doesn't contain the latest code even if it's date might say 2019.
                    There is a very big difference in building firmware today then it will contain today's date but using code from 2 years ago to build the firmware, it will be full of bugs.

The RK3318 also doesn't support audio passthrough and runs at 1.1Ghz, not enough for correct 4K video playback.

RK3318 devices are very low cost and can't be compared to RK3328 devices that run much more stable.

Comment

where can I find the update. (Android 9)
                      H96 max rk3318 (Rockchip rk3318) Firmware Android 9.0

where can I find the update

where can I find the update

Last edited by Nemo17; 11-14-2019, 11:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo17 View Post
                        Try Smart Youtube TV

Comment

Hello Guys

First visit here but I am afraid it will not be the last one ;-)
                          I have just received my RK3318 box, just like the one shown in the first post.

Everything was fine after booting it the first time, except the fact that I could not connect to my google account. Impossible to find any "account" menu in the settings.
                          I already planed to upgrade the firmware for the last one but after such problem, it was clear it was a necessity.

Dowloaded Driver assistant, Factory Tools, and this firmware : rk3318_9.0_hcy_20191114_v002
                          I think it's the good one.

Problem is that when I try to update the firwmare, I get stuck in a "Prepare IDB Fail" step (please see the pic).
                          Anyone know how I can solve this? I have already tried to connect pins like in post 40 but no success.

What about the debug mode in the expert section of Android. Do I need to activate this? Does it change anything.
                          Many android device need to activate the debug mode to make firmware update.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maximum92 View Post

Hi! I've the same problem. Many apps require unrooted android. I tried millions of method to unroot or to hide root but there's no way.
                            Can you help us?
                            Thank you very much in advance
                            I may try. Did you tried the "old" ROM of mine? Does it work?

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...628#post784628

Comment

Originally posted by kadzsol View Post

I may try. Did you tried the "old" ROM of mine? Does it work?

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...628#post784628
                              Yes, I tried. But after the installation, I can't find any wifi network. Can you help me? Thank you very much

Comment

Maximum there is a firmware with the root disabled without the modification of the WiFi, to me this device has me crazy there is some modification of the Rom that I do not understand I have an app that is not compatible with androidTV but in theory it comes with normal android and tells me the app that is rooted, I have a W95 and it works perfectly with magiskhide in 7.2.1 but in H96Max I am not able to make it work

Comment

• mo123
                                  mo123 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The manufacturer has to build firmware with Magisk support included.
                                  Rockchip devices fully supports Magisk, but the manufacturer has to enable the Magisk flag setting.
                                  Unfortunalely you bought a ship and forget device from WeChip that don't provide any updates, so you can't do anything.
                                  These devices usually come pre-rooted and you can't unroot them.
                              Working...
                              X