H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy with the firmware version from DMSsRU - version H96Max_v2a:

Is here another booot logo, there are problems with wifi and bluetooth, but this is a problem in all versions of H96Max.

RKMC and Kodi are just accessories. It doesn't matter what version of android it is, it depends on you, which suits you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
      I'm happy with the firmware version from DMSsRU - version H96Max_v2a:

[url]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W7BkOj1Q16O
      I know the rom doesn't mind rkmc or kodi, the reason to upgrade would be that rkmc will not be updated anymore, otherwise it is optimized for rockchip so it could be a better option. (I need it well oiled with football games just starting in Spain ; )
      Finally I've installed v3a+Kodi and everything is much more snappy. Tkanks for your help.
      Last edited by [email protected]; 08-05-2020, 18:16.

Comment

Youre Welcome.

Comment

May I request the procedure to flash this v3a. Please help

Youre Welcome.

Comment

This is for other box, but the procedure is exactly the same.

Comment

P.S.

If an error occurs /happens quite often/, there is always an error in the drivers installation!
              You need to reinstall the drivers, restart, and begin installing the firmware again.
              If there is still an error, try a different version of the drivers, or a different version of the program and start again.
              Sometimes I do it for the fourth time, before it succeeds.

A few versions of drivers for firmware:

Comment

P.S.

If an error occurs /happens quite often/, there is always an error in the drivers installation!
                You need to reinstall the drivers, restart, and begin installing the firmware again.
                If there is still an error, try a different version of the drivers, or a different version of the program and start again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s99...1uGKPfXgN/view
                Great sir, thanks a lot. Will try & confirm

Comment

P.S.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s99...1uGKPfXgN/view
                  Great guidence, really appreciate the help. Managed to flash official firmware & then this v3a both one by one. This v3a is nice firmware & currently using it. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

I know the rom doesn't mind rkmc or kodi, the reason to upgrade would be that rkmc will not be updated anymore, otherwise it is optimized for rockchip so it could be a better option. (I need it well oiled with football games just starting in Spain ; )
                    Finally I've installed v3a+Kodi and everything is much more snappy. Tkanks four your help.
                    How to install kodi? Which version you used? How to set up it? Does it need paid subscription? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by fppxmsp799 View Post

How to install kodi? Which version you used? How to set up it? Does it need paid subscription? Thanks in advance
                      You install it either from the Google Play Store or from kodi.tv
                      Kodi is a free open-source media player app like VLC or Nova but much better.
                      Not sure what you mean with paid subscription as Kodi doesn't provide any paid content, only free legal content from it's own repository.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You install it either from the Google Play Store or from kodi.tv
                        Kodi is a free open-source media player app like VLC or Nova but much better.
                        Not sure what you mean with paid subscription as Kodi doesn't provide any paid content, only free legal content from it's own repository.
                        well noted. Managed to install Kodi from their site. Was thinking there may be subscription for tv channels, will try to use live tv

Comment

In DMSsRU rom v3a, is there any way to enable cast option with 'enable wireless display' to tick & use for casting? There is an option showing under connection preferences- Cast, but inside that option 'enable wireless display' seems to be missing
                          • Edit 1: it's my bad. I am asking about cast receiver option like built in miracast, not cast option. Is it possible to activate that so that box can receive cast/screen mirroring without need of any cast dongle?
                          • Edit 2: Sorted out the requirement with airscreen app. Thanks all
                          Last edited by fppxmsp799; 06-15-2020, 06:18.

Comment

Hello Friends, can anybody tell me which firmware will suit my H96MAX 4GB/64GB?, i am having Wifi Problem, its not connecting, where as i can see my router name, i know its a software issue, its still on original stock firmware in it, Security Patch Dated 5 Dec2018, Build RK3318_V1RO, My PCB Version is same as shown in the Pic From the First Page,But few diffrences like PCB Colour, Ram & Rom From Different Manufacturer, so i am little reluctant to try the new Firmware Unless any forum friend can assure me that he has the same H/W and had a success with the new Firmware, Here is my H/W Pic.
                            Thanks.
                            Image 1 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Originally posted by kadzsol View Post

Did you try my pached ROM? https://gofile.io/?c=sFYRq1 (Próbáltad már a javított ROM-ot?)
                              Thanks for this patched rom. After the H96 box stucked in the bootscreen I have tried a lot of firmware to fix the problem, almost give up when I tried yours ... and ..
                              it is running again

... edit : I did use an other tool with this firmware, AndroidTool_Release_v2.54, I wonder could it be the used tool that made this firmware upgrade succesful?
                              Last edited by dileo65; 06-29-2020, 13:34.

Comment

this is mine, I think it's counterfeit.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200711_000114464.jpg
Views:	2077
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	809759
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200711_004837365.jpg
Views:	1880
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	809760