H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, please, I need help.
    How can I close applications in the background? I can't do this with ALT + TAB + DEL because my airmouse doesn't have a Tab key.
    Please, I tried everything and I can't get anything. thankful

Comment

Originally posted by AllanSEP View Post
      Hello, please, I need help.
      How can I close applications in the background? I can't do this with ALT + TAB + DEL because my airmouse doesn't have a Tab key.
      Please, I tried everything and I can't get anything. thankful
      With the Android 10 ROM you can activate the bottom & notification bar in the Android settings
      ?menu to access the running processes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post

With the Android 10 ROM you can activate the bottom & notification bar in the Android settings
        ?menu to access the running processes.
        Thanks. I have the h96 max x3 with android 9. Unable to do

Comment

Originally posted by AllanSEP View Post

Thanks. I have the h96 max x3 with android 9. Unable to do
          Well then you posted your question in the wrong thread.

Accessing the top & bottom bar is rare. The HK1 ROM is supposed to work with your box as well but you need to check if it brings any new value and the feature in particular your are looking for.

Good luck!

???

Comment

Well then you posted your question in the wrong thread.

Accessing the top & bottom bar is rare. The HK1 ROM is supposed to work with your box as well but you need to check if it brings any new value and the feature in particular your are looking for.

Good luck!

???
            Ok. I have not found thread of H96 X3 Max. Thank you for your help

Comment

I've have a RK3318 H96 max 4gb 64gb bricked (red light). I tried to upgrade firmware with factory tool and I'cant pass through test mode. Always it fails in this process. It sounds like unplug/plug and after that test mode fail. I would like to know how to bridge my mother board. I send you a picture. If you have any idea, I'm totally desperate with this.
              Last edited by Franchi47; 10-12-2020, 13:28. Reason: Pictures below

Comment

Comment

Have you tried this:

Comment

Have you tried this:
                    https://youtu.be/nMP5lceviZM
                    I cant do it because my motherboard is different and I don't know which pins I must short

Comment

Maybe you have better luck posting your question in this thread:

NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short Location

Comment

Maybe you have better luck posting your question in this thread:

NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short Location
                        Thank you. I will try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Franchi47 View Post

Thank you. I will try it.
                          You are not getting response in any of the threads I noticed. You seem to have the same PCB setup as mistermish2000 with the WP6334 WIFI chip where it seems impossible to get hold of a suitable ROM.
                          Since the experience of this PCB is somewhat limited hence the lack of response.My only recommendation is to contact your dealer for advise.

Comment

Tv Box H96 max, RK 3318, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, Android 10

Ola Sou braileiro, enviei isso para um forum no Brasil, mas não obtive resposta, espero que me ajude,

Estava com o uso normal da tv box, ela começou dar umas travadas, desintalei alguns aplicativos e jogos, melhorou. Então no outro dia, começou travar novamente, desliguei a tv box, quando fui ligar de novo, estava demorando muito pra ligar, primeiramente aparecia o nome boot, a logo na tela h96 max, e depois a tela com quatro pontinhos carregando. Em seguida tirei a fonte da tomada, então quando coloquei de novo, só aparecia o nome boot no visor. Logo depois fui pesquisar na net, tentei fazer Hard Reset, porém, não deu certo, na verdade piorou, só ficou aparecendo, a luz vermelha quando eu ligava. Depois descubrir que ela estava brinkada (bricked), acho que é isso. Queria uma confirmação de alguém, que poderia me ajudar, e se for isso mesmo, como eu poderia resolver?

Obrigado, agradeço que me ajudar!!

Queria saber quais sãos os pinos, são os mesmos desse vídeo? Encontrei esse vídeo, será que ele resolve? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMP5lceviZM
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello I'm Brazilian, I sent this to a forum in Brazil, but I didn't get a response, I hope it helps me,

I had normal use of the tv box, it started to crash, I uninstalled some apps and games, it improved. Then the other day, it started to brake again, I turned off a TV box, when I went to turn it on again, it was taking too long to turn on, initially the name boot appeared, the logo on the h96 max screen, and then the screen with four dots charging. Then I unplugged the power supply, so when I put it back on, only the name boot appeared on the display. Soon after I went to search the net, I tried to do Hard Reset, however, it didn't work, in fact it got worse, it just showed up, the red light when I called it. Then I found out that it was bricked, I think that's it. I wanted a confirmation from someone, who could help me, and if so, how could I solve it?

Thank you, thank you for helping me! !

I was wondering which pins are for installing the room?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                Well After some Delay we can finally have a bit of a look see at the

H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0 4GB/32GB 4K TV Box 2.4G/5G Wifi LAN Bluetooth
                                Thanks to Geekbuying

First of the RK3318 I have had a look at,
                                let's see what the deal is as found

Rockchip RK3318
                                Model:H96 MAX
                                CPU: Rockchip RK3318
                                GPU: Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+
                                4GB DDR3
                                32GB eMMC

WiFi 2.4G/5G
                                10/100M
                                Bluetooth4.0

Media
                                Support Decoder format: 4K VP9 Video decoder, H.265/H.264 video decoder 1080P other video decoders (VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8)"
                                Support Media format: Avi/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
                                Support Music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/DDP/HD/FLAC/APE
                                Support Photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
                                High Definition video output: 4K (4096x2160 pixel )
                                HDR: HDR10 and HLG modes
                                HDD File system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
                                Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
                                Interface
                                AV, DC 5V, Ethernet, HDMI, AV, TF card slot, USB2.0, USB3.0
                                Package Contents
                                Power adaptor,HDMI cable,user manual,remote
                                H96 MAX Android TV BOX powered by RK3318 64bit Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-450 GPU, it is better at image processing, providing users a better experience of ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
                                Android 9.0 OS
                                It raises the bar in performance and usability, compatibility with the latest Android applications and the apps and runs smoothly without any lagging or freezing.
                                4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
                                H96 MAX is equipped with 4GB RAM+ 32GB ROM, supporting stable operations and providing you with more space and caches to enjoy your entertainment.
                                2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi
                                With support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band, it can transmit higher amounts of data.
                                4K Ultra HD
                                With HDMI 2.0, supports H.265 4K output, more powerful than H.264, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly, and every detail of the screen is glossy, bring you a more realistic movie, game, and music experience.

Hmm Much the same as Most Others

Lets have a look see: this is the 4/32Gb Unit

The Box

What's in the Box

Remove Base

Out with PCB

Closer Look

Ports

More as it happens

Geekbuying
                                Is it support microSD card or TF card up to 32 or 64GB?

Comment

Working...
                                X