Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turewell T9 RK3318 + Goobay 58967 Audio Extractor HDMI/7.1= only stereo sound, any suggestion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turewell T9 RK3318 + Goobay 58967 Audio Extractor HDMI/7.1= only stereo sound, any suggestion?

hi to all
    for a testing purpose (for a furher work) i need to test 7.1 sound from this box:

at now i dont have a surround amplifier with hdmi or optical inputs so i have bought this

an hdmi to analog exctrator.
    with my windows pc it works fine and the audio signal is splitted to the correct canal, but with the tv box only the stereo canal works (FL\FR):

i have tried with many different settings (enabling hdmi passthrough on vlc, kdplayer and from android tv side menu settings) without results...
    any suggestions?
    maybe is an issue with the exctractor? i have to try with a true amplifier?
    any helps is apreciated

Marco

That device only supports stereo sound since it has broken firmware that will never be fixed.
    So nothing you can do except buy a better device next time.

Comment

hi
      thanks for quick the response!
      i've also tried with this box with the same results: Bqeel TV Box Android 9.0 HK1 MAX / CPU RK3328

do you have a tested device to recommend me?
      or a working firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by AltCtrlDroid View Post
        hi to all
        for a testing purpose (for a furher work) i need to test 7.1 sound from this box:

at now i dont have a surround amplifier with hdmi or optical inputs so i have bought this

an hdmi to analog exctrator.
        with my windows pc it works fine and the audio signal is splitted to the correct canal, but with the tv box only the stereo canal works (FL\FR):

i have tried with many different settings (enabling hdmi passthrough on vlc, kdplayer and from android tv side menu settings) without results...
        any suggestions?
        maybe is an issue with the exctractor? i have to try with a true amplifier?
        any helps is apreciated

Marco
        Hi ,

are you sure your Box supports it , if , for sure the buggy Software ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

once more , please no double Threads , okay ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

::edit::
            i can confirm is a firmware problem of T9 android box: only stereo suond
            with the HK1 box and MXPlayer audio files are launched smooth in all 7.1 channels, now i can go ahead with my work...

thanks for the support

for the double thread : where is the remove post button?! i've accidentally written in the wrong section
            Last edited by AltCtrlDroid; 10-22-2019, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

are you sure your Box supports it , if , for sure the buggy Software ,

greetings / gefattern
              +1

Comment

Working...
              X