Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the CPU the H96 Max Android TV box of rk3318 connected with WiFi or wired Ethernet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the CPU the H96 Max Android TV box of rk3318 connected with WiFi or wired Ethernet?

I'm not sure what kind of connection is better. Some people say WiFi is more convenient. Some people say wired Ethernet is less likely to get stuck. Personally, I don't think it makes any difference. How about you? H96 Max TV box is very good in picture quality. 4K HD video output, with the feeling of cinema, is still worth it.
    Last edited by Florentino; 12-05-2019, 06:02.

Originally posted by Florentino View Post
    I'm not sure what kind of connection is better. Some people say WiFi is more convenient. Some people say wired Ethernet is less likely to get stuck. Personally, I don't think it makes any difference. How about you? H96 Max TV box is very good in picture quality. 4K HD video output, with the feeling of cinema, is still worth it.
    Ethernet is more stable and faster over the long run.
    Make sure the device you buy has 1000mbps ethernet and not just cheap 100mbps ethernet.
    But you must lay cable from your router to the tv box which might be inconvenient if it's very far away.
    Wifi should work well but not for very high bit-rate videos, but if your device only has 100mbps ethernet(H96 Max) then wifi will be faster.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Ethernet is more stable and faster over the long run.
      Make sure the device you buy has 1000mbps ethernet and not just cheap 100mbps ethernet.
      But you must lay cable from your router to the tv box which might be inconvenient if it's very far away.
      Wifi should work well but not for very high bit-rate videos, but if your device only has 100mbps ethernet(H96 Max) then wifi will be faster.
      What you said is very reasonable, but now I put the TV box beside the TV, and I haven't watched very high-definition movies, and I haven't felt the difference between Ethernet and WiFi.

Comment

Working...
      X