Pendoo X10 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pendoo X10 pro

Recently tried to update firmware I got from Pendoo, somewhere along the line I screwed up.
    Now it is stuck in boot mode and when I try to use rockchip tool it says downdload fail.
    is there any stock roms or something I’m doing wrong?

Originally posted by lee7611 View Post
    Recently tried to update firmware I got from Pendoo, somewhere along the line I screwed up.
    Now it is stuck in boot mode and when I try to use rockchip tool it says downdload fail.
    is there any stock roms or something I’m doing wrong?
    Hi ,

you can try the SDTool to restore , look here ,

Salve a tutti sono nuovo qui ho una box m8s bloccata il clono da 1 gb con logo android bloccato ho provato piu volte a resettarlo ma il risultato all avvio e sempre con logo bloccato vorrei fare la procedura dell upgrade tramite sd qualcuno puo spiegarmi la prucedutra ho provato caricando più firmware mi mi da risultato

but i think you first must extract the "Loader" from your Stockrom and put it into the Folder of Tool where the other Loaders are , (not sure if needed) Loader can be extracted with AndroidTool 2.35 or above (third Tab)

but you can try it first without , hope you get it ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I will try, but I don’t have any stock rom. All I have is an .img file that Pendoo sent me
      I am getting maskrom fail trying restore
      Last edited by lee7611; 12-15-2019, 00:01.

Comment

I will try, but I don’t have any stock rom. All I have is an .img file that Pendoo sent me
        I am getting maskrom fail trying restore
        Hi ,

the StockRom is the .img File they send you , that must be flashed with PC and Tool ,
        or you use the SDTool and a SDCard to restore ,

what do you have done to get this message ???
        did you load the Tool from Link / Post#10 ???

please explain what you did and how the Box bricked ??? did you unplug while flashing ,

or unplug Power , or what ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Not sure what I did, everything was Chinese and I pushed random buttons. Which of course ended successful.
          since then I’ve tried every tool, one tool said it flashed successfully but it was still just dark screen. I never once unplugged before it was done.
          Im not sure how to use the tool you posted about in post#10.
          sorry for not being helpful, I guess I need to pay more attention to details.
          Is there any hope for this?

Comment

Sorry gefattern, I didn’t see the two links you posted. I will try those and let you know later today. Thanks for your helpfulness.
            Last edited by gefattern; 12-15-2019, 18:56.

Comment

Sorry gefattern, I didn’t see the two links you posted. I will try those and let you know later today. Thanks for your helpfulness.
              Hi ,

good you found it , hope it works for you ,

but the most do it this Way (restore) :

https://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in...device-bricked

stock flashing :

so now you have the Guides you need for RKBoxes , in Future please
              dont buy this shitty NoName Boxes
              anymore ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

good you found it , hope it works for you ,

but the most do it this Way (restore) :

https://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in...device-bricked

stock flashing :

so now you have the Guides you need for RKBoxes , in Future please
                dont buy this shitty NoName Boxes
                anymore ,

good luck / gefattern

I guess i didn’t realize Pendoo was a shitty no name box. We are not all blessed with your knowledge

Comment

Working...
                X